PDA

View Full Version : What special physical and/or mental gifts do you possess ?

FWeaver
13th July 2012, 14:55
What witty special (physical and/or mental) gifts do you possess ? I mean other than anything relating to only
car driving, or if it does, in regards to any odd aspect/s of driving and/or racing,

schmenke
13th July 2012, 16:10
My farts smell like roses.

race aficionado
13th July 2012, 17:03
What special physical and/or mental gifts do you possess ?

I am alive.

:s mokin:

Tazio
13th July 2012, 17:47
Telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance, precognition, retrocognition, and remote viewing.
:s ailor: BTW I knew you were going to ask this question! :dozey: :p :

pino
13th July 2012, 18:03
I am a great cook :p :

Lousada
13th July 2012, 18:32
6 years on the forum, 4 posts, all threads which ask open questions. You're not from the government are you?

Tazio
13th July 2012, 18:42
6 years on the forum, 4 posts, all threads which ask open questions. You're not from the government are you? No, just another alias of Mark's :rolleyes: :)

Jag_Warrior
22nd July 2012, 05:27
Well, I wear a size 13 shoe. And you know what they say about men who wear size 13 shoes, doncha? ;)

We spend more money buying shoes than people with small feet! :dozey:

janvanvurpa
22nd July 2012, 06:51
Well, I wear a size 13 shoe. And you know what they say about men who wear size 13 shoes, doncha? ;)

We spend more money buying shoes than people with small feet! :dozey:

Oh. I thought "they're awkward and clumsy"?

I friend who co-drove for me has 'Merikun size 14 feet and my might Saab with the awesome V4 has no tunnel..Flat bottom...SEVERAL times Dave managed to get his Doc marten shod size 14s onto the top of my right foot as he was "phantom braking"--ya know? We're roaring up to some T junction and he is jamming on some non existant brake pedal (I was a lot faster and a able to brake a lot later than he, so he'd get 'nervous' and start mashing at the co-driver foot rest but he missed several times..
Big guy, size 14 mashing the brake---which is my foot on the gas

Laugh a minute at a mile a minute.. Me screaming "Fawkin FOOT, eh?!!" wasn't clear enough... Later, once we'd burned the shorts, firesuits and seats, he say "You should have said "lift your fawkin foot, eh" all nose in the air.

Too bad the title ain't "what special.....did you once have...." that'd be more fun.

markabilly
22nd July 2012, 20:55
No, just another alias of Mark's :rolleyes: :)

Speaking of which ---what happenned to eki???

donKey jote
22nd July 2012, 21:42
he ran off with your missus, the poor sod!

Tazio
23rd July 2012, 02:31
:bomb:
Speaking of which ---what happenned to eki???

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/20061210AlAzharMB01.jpg

He joined The Muslim Brotherhood. :bomb: :erm:

gadjo_dilo
23rd July 2012, 08:07
I have a special gift to put myself in embarassing situations.

Mintexmemory
23rd July 2012, 11:01
I have been dominating the world for the last 20 years -and making a right pig's ear of the job!! Have you been enjoying being dominated? I must apologise for making that stupid woman write an erotic novel, she was meant to get an 'exotic navel' but mis-interpreted my domination thought waves!