PDA

View Full Version : di Resta to replace Hamilton ? Resta splits from manager

CNR
5th July 2012, 00:52
Formula One: Paul di Resta splits from manager Anthony Hamilton - Sport - Scotsman.com (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/formula-one-paul-di-resta-splits-from-manager-anthony-hamilton-1-2392648)
Formula One: Paul di Resta splits from manager Anthony Hamilton

But after two years of working together the pair have gone their separate ways, with no official explanation behind the decision, and with no statement due to be released.

ArrowsFA1
5th July 2012, 08:20
Not sure I get the connection between Paul splitting from his manager & speculation that he'll replace Lewis at McLaren :crazy:

Malbec
5th July 2012, 08:24
Not sure I get the connection between Paul splitting from his manager & speculation that he'll replace Lewis at McLaren :crazy:

Well, as the OP said if Di Resta wants another manager he'll have to replace Anthony Hamilton with someone else won't he? ;)

TheFamousEccles
5th July 2012, 08:37
Oh, so his managers' name is (Anthony) Hamilton... From the title of the thread I thought that DiResta was slated to replace Lewis Hamilton :rolleyes:

Silly me, eh?

Mind, thats a bit of a Crash.net kinda title - click bait IMO

ArrowsFA1
5th July 2012, 09:30
Serves me right for reading things too quickly :p

Knock-on
5th July 2012, 10:29
Hamilton to leaves McLaren!!!!

Lewis Hamilton was today seen leaving the McLaren headquarters at the end of the working day!!!

You heard it first here folks :)

ArrowsFA1
5th July 2012, 11:09
Lewis Hamilton was today seen leaving the McLaren headquarters at the end of the working day!!!
Heading for Croydon perhaps :p ;)

steveaki13
6th July 2012, 19:18
Like alot of you I read the title and my eyes shot out of my head.

But it is interesting to see what happens. Clearly Paul would want a high flying seat and maybe that would be to much of a conflict with him and Lewis for Anthony to manage.

Mia 01
6th July 2012, 20:17
It could very well be so that Lewis is leaving for Mercedes. But Di Resta replacing him, nope, rather Maldonado.

Knock-on
9th July 2012, 17:41
Pml. Best one yet Mia!!! :D

CNR
31st July 2012, 13:39
Anthony Hamilton takes Paul di Resta to court | Force India | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1 (http://en.espnf1.com/forceindia/motorsport/story/85901.html)

Anthony Hamilton has taken Paul di Resta (http://www.motorsportforums.com/forceindia/motorsport/driver/8008.html) to court over his dismissal as the Force India driver's manager earlier this year, according to the Telegraph.

di Resta's defence alleges that dismissal came after he was misled over multi-million pound sponsorship deal.

keysersoze
31st July 2012, 13:53
di Resta's problems with Anthony Hamilton have curiously dove-tailed with a slight loss of form. Could it be Paul is a bit preoccupied with financial matters recently, or is it merely a case of Hulkenberg settling in and shaking off the rust? Discuss.

Knock-on
31st July 2012, 13:57
Paul needs to be paid a decent whack to start with. He's the lowest paid driver out there on just £150k. I know this sounds a lot but when you're travelling bout the world, it soon gets eaten up.