PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Race at Michigan

muggle not
17th June 2012, 23:10
Rate the race on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being high.

WooH00!!!!!!!!!

Lee Roy
18th June 2012, 01:01
I'd give it a 7 to an 8. Good race.

I'm sure members of Jr. Nation will give it a 10. ;) Did you hear that crowd?!?!

00steven
18th June 2012, 01:14

Good to see JR. back in victory lane.

muggle not
18th June 2012, 01:35
I thought it was a pretty good race and will give it an 8.

call_me_andrew
18th June 2012, 02:25
I'll agree with Lee Roy, 7-8.

Alexamateo
18th June 2012, 03:31
WooHoo is right muggle! :D I just finished watching it on DVR. My 8 year old had a recital this afternoon so I couldn't see it live. As a Jr. fan it's a 10, as an impartial observer it was a 7-8, a good race, but the winner pulled away in the end and deprived fans of a close finish.

I was actually worried that Jimmie Johnson of all people was going to start chunking a tire and spin to bring out a caution at the end. Jr. won most, but not all restarts, so it would have made it a crapshoot. Fortunately it didn't happen. :)

muggle not
18th June 2012, 16:11
WooHoo is right muggle! :D I just finished watching it on DVR. My 8 year old had a recital this afternoon so I couldn't see it live. As a Jr. fan it's a 10, as an impartial observer it was a 7-8, a good race, but the winner pulled away in the end and deprived fans of a close finish.

I was actually worried that Jimmie Johnson of all people was going to start chunking a tire and spin to bring out a caution at the end. Jr. won most, but not all restarts, so it would have made it a crapshoot. Fortunately it didn't happen. :)

Yeah, that was also my worry. I just knew that there would be some type of caution and then Jr. would be beat on the restart. WooHoo, it didn't happen.

Next step is to take over the point lead.

Final step is to win the Championship. And for all the naysayers, Jr actually has a pretty good chance based on his performance this year.

djparky
18th June 2012, 19:40
I only saw the first half of the race- better than the usual snooze-fest- but about 6 I guess for the first 100 laps