PDA

View Full Version : A new high in stupidity reached.

Garry Walker
11th June 2012, 18:07
The attempts at social engineering continue :D

As if this - Egalia preschool bans gender | Swedish preschool gender ban (http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/genderfree-preschool-sparks-controversy-20110628-1go9e.html) - wasn't mindless enough, we get this one now
Left Party wants men to pee sitting down - The Local (http://www.thelocal.se/41358/20120611/)

The Left Party's Viggo Hansen, a substitute member of the county council and the man responsible for the proposal, wants the office toilets to be genderless and as a result, is pushing for the "sit-down only" requirement.

race aficionado
11th June 2012, 18:26
That's the law that my wife proposed when we married and my son and I have gladly complied. No sticky floors in our bathrooms and one less thing my dear wife can rightly complain about.

Sent from my iPhone

race aficionado
11th June 2012, 18:27
Oh, and we're not stupid. ;)

Sent from my iPhone

D-Type
11th June 2012, 19:37
There's a difference between a domestic arrangement and legislation.

I do sort of agree with office toilets being genderless. Why separate the genders? Admittedly that means that you can't have any urinals. Come to think of it, could that be what the councillor was trying to say?

Brown, Jon Brow
11th June 2012, 19:40
I've been in ....erm....interesting clubs/bars :erm: that have had unisex toilets and from a man point of view it does slow down the process without unrinals.

schmenke
11th June 2012, 20:18
Bathrooms from a man's perspective:

"Some come here to sit and think
Others come here to wonder
I come here to sh!t and stink
With farts that sound like thunder."

MrJan
11th June 2012, 20:40
I've been in ....erm....interesting clubs/bars :erm: that have had unisex toilets and from a man point of view it does slow down the process without unrinals.

That's what I tend to find too. Maybe having unisex toilets in the workplace would work but in a public place like a bar/club/sports stadium etc. it really does just slow everything down.

anthonyvop
11th June 2012, 22:19
That's the law that my wife proposed when we married and my son and I have gladly complied. No sticky floors in our bathrooms and one less thing my dear wife can rightly complain about.

Sent from my iPhone

Please tell me your joking

race aficionado
11th June 2012, 23:18
Please tell me your joking

No, I'm not going to tell you that I am joking.

Lousada
11th June 2012, 23:35
They had unisex toilets in Ally Macbeal. I don't know why I still know that...

anthonyvop
12th June 2012, 04:22

I would ask for you to turn it in but I am sure your MAN CARD was confiscated from you a long time ago. Too bad your son has to pay for your shame.

ShiftingGears
12th June 2012, 05:05
The attempts at social engineering continue :D

As if this - Egalia preschool bans gender | Swedish preschool gender ban (http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/genderfree-preschool-sparks-controversy-20110628-1go9e.html) - wasn't mindless enough, we get this one now
Left Party wants men to pee sitting down - The Local (http://www.thelocal.se/41358/20120611/)

Definitely no Vikings, are they?

At least they still have stories like this:
http://www.thelocal.se/41354/20120610/
:D

Big Ben
12th June 2012, 08:33
I would ask for you to turn it in but I am sure your NEANDERTHAL MAN CARD was confiscated from you a long time ago. Too bad your son has to pay for your shame.

Corrected.

Big Ben
12th June 2012, 08:37

I live alone and do that by my own will. There is no shame in being clean.

N4D13
12th June 2012, 10:53
I live alone and do that by my own will. There is no shame in being clean.

Even you will have to agree that a clean bathroom is nowhere as manly as one with lots of hair and pee stains on the toilet. It's just a matter of living your life the right way - the macho way.

anthonyvop
12th June 2012, 15:05
Corrected.

I bet you got beat up a lot in grade school.

Seriously. A real man pisses like a man then cleans up after himself.

If a woman asked me to piss sitting down I would do what any real man would do. Laugh, then tell her to make me a sandwich.

N4D13
12th June 2012, 16:56
If a woman asked me to piss sitting down I would do what any real man would do. Laugh, then tell her to make me a sandwich.
One wonders how many forum members would agree with your definition of a real man.

anthonyvop
12th June 2012, 17:31
One wonders how many forum members would agree with your definition of a real man.

Real man doesn't care!

Big Ben
12th June 2012, 17:52
I bet you got beat up a lot in grade school.

Not really. I was the tallest guy in my class and smart enough to stay out of trouble.

Seriously. A real man pisses like a man then cleans up after himself.

I bet you've eaten a lot of spit by now.

Malbec
12th June 2012, 18:45
A real man pisses like a man then cleans up after himself.

A real man doesn't define himself by the way he pisses.