PDA

View Full Version : There's a man on my bonnet!

Mark
7th June 2012, 08:35
BBC News - Woman jailed after driving through Falkirk with man on car bonnet (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-18347338)

driveace
7th June 2012, 15:57
My son in law ,who is on another Motorsport forum,had a woman in his Antique shop,who he thought was intoxicated.As she goes to leave,she reverses into the front window.So he stands in front of her car,to stop her driving off onto main road,and having an accident,but she drives off with him hanging onto the bonnet.She turns onto main road,turns right at lights,takes a right corner at what is now a fast speed throwing him off sustaining a dislocated shoulder.Then pleads she is suicidal in court to get a lenient sentence.

tfp
7th June 2012, 17:21
My son in law ,who is on another Motorsport forum,had a woman in his Antique shop,who he thought was intoxicated.As she goes to leave,she reverses into the front window.So he stands in front of her car,to stop her driving off onto main road,and having an accident,but she drives off with him hanging onto the bonnet.She turns onto main road,turns right at lights,takes a right corner at what is now a fast speed throwing him off sustaining a dislocated shoulder.Then pleads she is suicidal in court to get a lenient sentence.

Bloody hell....what hapened to her? I hope justice was werved, by that I mean compensating your son in law for the injury, paid for damage for property and a lengthy ban from driving for using a car as a weapon. Where are you from? If you live in the uk she probably got anslap on the wrist and made to say sorry or something.

Francis44
8th June 2012, 11:38
In the last days we've been hearing some strange things. I hope she stays in jail for awhile.

ioan
8th June 2012, 18:02
Nothing surprises me anymore. IMO our society is getting pretty screwed up.

gloomyDAY
8th June 2012, 21:08
All of that trouble for a petty theft. Her kid is going to be one screwed up punk UK. Enjoy!

Nothing surprises me anymore. IMO our society is getting pretty screwed up.I'm with you on that, dude.

Garry Walker
8th June 2012, 21:15
How NOT surprising that this was a female :D .

In the last days we've been hearing some strange things. I hope she stays in jail for awhile.

She will probably say she was sexually harrassed by the victim, which in turn will lead to angry feminists exposing their breasts in protest.

tfp
10th June 2012, 00:50
She will probably say she was sexually harrassed by the victim, which in turn will lead to angry feminists exposing their breasts in protest.

If this happens, I hope they arent mingers :D

Garry Walker
10th June 2012, 21:23
If this happens, I hope they arent mingers :D

Have you ever seen a good looking feminist?

tfp
11th June 2012, 00:05
Have you ever seen a good looking feminist?

:rotflmao: No, cant say I have :D