PDA

View Full Version : Private Rocket Launch !!!

FIAT1
23rd May 2012, 14:47
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — Private spaceflight supporters saw a major validation today (May 22) with the successful launch of the first commercial vehicle to visit the International Space Station.

What a step in to the future! I wish everyone involved best of luck!

FIAT1
25th May 2012, 15:14
Cosmic Log - SpaceX's Dragon craft makes historic hookup with space station (http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/25/11872515-spacexs-dragon-craft-makes-historic-hookup-with-space-station)

Congrats to all!

Tazio
25th May 2012, 15:20
Yes very well done. The guy who heads up SpaceX is the same freakin' guy that founded Tesla (electric autos)!

Francis44
25th May 2012, 15:27
I was watching Daily show yestarday and the President of SpaceX and Tesla was interviewed, very nice to see they suceeded.

anthonyvop
25th May 2012, 17:42
Yes very well done. The guy who heads up SpaceX is the same freakin' guy that founded Tesla (electric autos)!

Can't win the all!

Actually he made is Billions of $$$ as the creator of Pay-Pal,

FIAT1
31st May 2012, 15:17
First private capsule to dock at space station begins return flight to Earth - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/31/us/spacex/index.html)

Jag_Warrior
1st June 2012, 20:11

One of the founders of PayPal too. I didn't know much about him until I saw a profile about him on Bloomberg. Elon Musk is a very interesting guy. And from his early years growing up in South Africa, he seems like he's always been a pretty moral and stand-up sort of fellow. I wish him the very best of luck with all of his endeavors. And the SpaceX venture, as well as Tesla, seems incredibly interesting.

Tazio
1st June 2012, 23:38
One of the founders of PayPal too. I didn't know much about him until I saw a profile about him on Bloomberg. Elon Musk is a very interesting guy. And from his early years growing up in South Africa, he seems like he's always been a pretty moral and stand-up sort of fellow. I wish him the very best of luck with all of his endeavors. And the SpaceX venture, as well as Tesla, seems incredibly interesting.I knew about Pay Pal but I find it such a poor service I refuse to use it. He sure made a killing with it however.

tfp
7th June 2012, 17:25
What a fantastic achievement, Im really glad the americans havent given up on space reavel, Id love to think there would be an affordable comercial flights soon!

autoxwyer
8th June 2012, 09:43
One of the founders of PayPal too. I didn't know much about him until I saw a profile about him on Bloomberg. Elon Musk is a very interesting guy. And from his early years growing up in South Africa, he seems like he's always been a pretty moral and stand-up sort of fellow. I wish him the very best of luck with all of his endeavors. And the SpaceX venture, car lcd monitor (http://www.tmart.com/Car-LCD-Monitors/), as well as Tesla, seems incredibly interesting.

Thanks for your useful info. Elon Musk is really a very interesting guy.