PDA

View Full Version : Join the upcoming football trials in europe

19th May 2012, 04:59
Hello Player,
I am CONNING PETER , A soccer scout based in England. I am presently recruiting players for clubs in the England soccer team, clubs and rest of Europe ..I am now using this medium to give young boys opportunity and structure to develop their football skills and team work ethics.
clubs in Europe are currently scouting for football player to participate in our three months trial tour, our main purpose is to recruit young and talented footballers to help become a great player in Life and become a star , if you can play active football or have talented football players please get in touch with us as soon as possible.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERESTED PLAYERS:

(1.) Players must be male or female, aged 14 to 28.

(2.) Players must hold a valid International passport.

(3) Players must pay a registration and medical insurance fee of

450pounds(GBP)

N.B:

The Air ticket, letter of invitation and Hotel accommodation (all inclusive) will be provided by the club for every registered player and players are advise to send their recent contact address so that their documents (Letter of invitation, Air ticket and Hotel reservation) will get to them safely. Once we send you your documents, all you need to do is to present our letter of invitation, flight ticket and hotel accommodation to the U.K embassy in your country for a tourist visa.

The players that impress our coaches/scouts must sign a compulsory 3 years contract with the selected team or with any of our affiliated club in UK and Europe. The dropped players will be compensated as they return to their home countries with their return tickets also.Please know that this is only a trial program, it is in no way an assurance of a place in the team, and each player will be judged by his skills, techniques and ability with the ball on the field of play by the coach and the entire technical department of the team. We would not allow racial discrimination or any misconduct during the period of this program. More importantly we won’t want people to abuse this gesture and use it as an opportunity to come to U.K for any other purpose other than the football trial program, please we need footballers only !!!

For best correspondence, all replies, documents and comments should be
directed to:

You can check me out at FIFA WEBSITE TO CONFIRM MY REGISTRATION

BELOW: http://fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation...ation=eng.html

Email: [email:2y8f1tqw]agentconning@yahoo.com[/email:2y8f1tqw]

Tel: +447035915284

Best regards and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Mr.CONNING PETER