PDA

View Full Version : Tom Chilton

Tixy54
7th May 2012, 14:11
Hi, everyone,

I don't follow quite as closely as some of you on here.

Does anyone know where Tom Chilton has gone, did he go to WTCC?

Brown, Jon Brow
7th May 2012, 16:28
Google (http://www.google.com)

JasonPotato
7th May 2012, 20:59
lol, yes he has gone to WTCC but it would of taken 5seconds to google it :)

Tixy54
10th May 2012, 16:49
lol, yes he has gone to WTCC but it would of taken 5seconds to google it :) Do you mean "it would HAVE taken" ? Not "it would OF taken."

JasonPotato
10th May 2012, 18:40
I told you what you wanted to know, a simple thanks would of done instead of attacking my grammar.

Allyc85
10th May 2012, 18:42
You and me must have missed the grammar test, when signing up on here!

Tixy, do you point out everyones mistakes to them either on the net or in real life? ;)

Robinho
11th May 2012, 14:28
You and me must have missed the grammar test, when signing up on here!

Tixy, do you point out everyones mistakes to them either on the net or in real life? ;)

*you and I* *everyone`s* ;)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Allyc85
11th May 2012, 14:43
Shove your tapatalk up your arse! How is that? :laugh: ;)

Robinho
11th May 2012, 17:55

Much better :D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

52Paddy
20th May 2012, 15:11
He's gone to the WTCC and not doing too well. He's been outpaced by Nash, by and large, and the Ford doesn't seem suited to the European tracks. I think the car was prepared, originally, for the British circuits which are totally different in nature, though I stand to be corrected on that.

Tixy54
29th May 2012, 17:06
I told you what you wanted to know, a simple thanks would of done instead of attacking my grammar.

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause any pain. Just a bit of joshing.

I didn't "Google" my question because I thought that I would get a better informed and complete answer on this forum.

Rollo
30th May 2012, 02:40

Not out!

If a tapatalk strikes you on or up the butt, then clearly it's above the kneeroll and passing above the stumps.

GravettFan99
3rd June 2012, 21:10
He's gone to the WTCC and not doing too well. He's been outpaced by Nash, by and large, and the Ford doesn't seem suited to the European tracks. I think the car was prepared, originally, for the British circuits which are totally different in nature, though I stand to be corrected on that.
They had Manufacturer support while in the BTCC, but now that they are out, they are independents. I'm not correcting you, just adding to what may be the cause to their soured performance. :)
And yes indeed, everyone's guess was that Nash would outpace him, and it doesn't take much of an observation to see that he has. :rolleyes:
Tom did take their first points, however.

52Paddy
10th June 2012, 17:43
They had Manufacturer support while in the BTCC, but now that they are out, they are independents. I'm not correcting you, just adding to what may be the cause to their soured performance. :)
And yes indeed, everyone's guess was that Nash would outpace him, and it doesn't take much of an observation to see that he has. :rolleyes:
Tom did take their first points, however.

Oh I never realised they lost manufacturer support. It's as good a speculation as any.

Forgive my ignorance, but why was it expected that Nash would outpace him? Nash is a firey young driver, no doubt, but Chilton has been around the block a long time.