PDA

View Full Version : Pointless being here

MustardRed
7th April 2012, 21:57
Hello everyone. It seems that I can't say too much on this forum, which is a real shame. I try to converse and get a warning.

But hey, rules are rules. So here is some stuff I can say. Petrol. Engine. Road. Fast. CC. Bike. BTCC. F1. Safety car. Finishing Line. Ban me for that Mark. :vader:

donKey jote
7th April 2012, 22:14
:bigcry:

:dozey:

Jag_Warrior
7th April 2012, 23:35
Unless you've been posting under a different username, you couldn't have said much (or anything) before this post... as you only have ONE post!

Tazio
8th April 2012, 00:27
That makes sense to me Starter. You guys run a pretty tight ship, however if this was a thread about Monty Python and I said "I clear my nose in your general direction" I feel confident you would let it fly. But if I came out of the clear blue and said it in a reply to someone I disagreed with, I would expect at the very least a warning. :p

airshifter
8th April 2012, 04:36
It's amazing how people come here, immediately and intentionally violate forum rules, and then seek sympathy and play victim. It's that bloody Mark again innit? He's picking on me, not letting me use his forum to advertise for free!

Maybe it's Starter this time. Once again abusing his power and not letting me come on a forum and insult everyone that thinks different from me!

I wonder how quickly people like this would break down if someone really was biased against them. If they want us to cry a river when they are in the wrong, just imagine the tantrum if someone really was just out to get them. :)

Storm
8th April 2012, 07:41
I haven't been around much recently so did I miss something amazing that this guy posted?

inimitablestoo
8th April 2012, 08:42
Oh the irony. Because he's got the first post it ends up with an advert in it... :D

Eki
8th April 2012, 10:52
couldn't have come to a better place.
It's like I died and came to the motorsport heaven.

Mark
8th April 2012, 17:16
If you only knew just the amount of advertising we have to clear up on a daily basis. Not only the spam bots of which there are many. But many others saying 'Visit my website' or a variation of that 'Enter my competition'

The OP is lucky normally we delete and permanently ban he just got a warning.

A.F.F.
8th April 2012, 21:28
It's like I died and came to the motorsport heaven.

Coming to think of it... I think I've never read a post about motorsports from you Eki. I remember you posted in a thead of rally Australia but you said something about a tunnel for gangaroos :)

EuroTroll
8th April 2012, 21:40
Coming to think of it... I think I've never read a post about motorsports from you Eki. I remember you posted in a thead of rally Australia but you said something about a tunnel for gangaroos :)

Eki posts regularly on the F1 forum. In fact, I've even seen him start a thread. :)

Edit: By "regularly" I mean once a month. Like clockwork! :p :

donKey jote
8th April 2012, 21:43

You mean when he has his days :p

A.F.F.
8th April 2012, 21:55
Eki posts regularly on the F1 forum. In fact, I've even seen him start a thread. :)

Ahh.... ok, but I was talking about REAL motorsports, not F1 :p

Eki
8th April 2012, 21:58

Yes, we are talking about motorsports. Rallying is for the riot police.

EuroTroll
8th April 2012, 22:07
Yes, we are talking about motorsports. Rallying is for the riot police.

I wonder how many weirdos there are who like both F1 and rallying. :laugh: I'm one, and I know BDunnell is another. But not many more, it seems. :)

And another thing. Mustard is yellow, isn't it? So why is this guy who started the thread called MustardRed? I say ban him! :p :

donKey jote
8th April 2012, 22:08
I wonder how many weirdos there are who like both F1 and rallying. :laugh: I'm one, and I know BDunnell is another. But not many more, it seems. :)
:wave:

I originally joined the forums as "carlonso" :p

EuroTroll
8th April 2012, 22:10
:wave: :p

When was the last time you posted on rallying? 2004? :p :

donKey jote
8th April 2012, 22:12
can't remember... before my menopause ? :p

EuroTroll
8th April 2012, 22:14
can't remember... before my menopause ? :p

That's right, in 2004. :p :

donKey jote
8th April 2012, 22:16
almost before you were born... forumwise at least :p

and look at you now: 5000 posts and all :eek: :up: :beer:

EuroTroll
8th April 2012, 22:20
almost before you were born... forumwise at least

and look at you now: 5000 posts and all :eek: :up: :beer:

Yes, indeedly-doodly. :cheese: :beer:

Eki
9th April 2012, 08:36

And another thing. Mustard is yellow, isn't it? So why is this guy who started the thread called MustardRed? I say ban him! :p :
He probably doesn't know the red stuff is called ketchup, not mustard red or red mustard.

Eki
9th April 2012, 08:38

I originally joined the forums as "carlonso" :p
Carlonso Metronso? Also known as Metros Metros Carlie.

Storm
9th April 2012, 13:51
ah yes carlonso..I was a big fan of rallying too..I say once because I still like it, but don't follow it much though
blame the tv channels for not showing anything!
(can't say I follow F1 as much thesedays either)

Roamy
9th April 2012, 14:19
Hello everyone. It seems that I can't say too much on this forum, which is a real shame. I try to converse and get a warning.

But hey, rules are rules. So here is some stuff I can say. Petrol. Engine. Road. Fast. CC. Bike. BTCC. F1. Safety car. Finishing Line. Ban me for that Mark. :vader:

Hey don't feel bad - you should see the stuff I would like to say and I have been around for years. Banning is not as bad a caning :)

EuroTroll
9th April 2012, 16:30
ah yes carlonso..I was a big fan of rallying too..I say once because I still like it, but don't follow it much though
blame the tv channels for not showing anything!
(can't say I follow F1 as much thesedays either)

No television coverage is not a problem for rallying! :p : You should come to our rally parties where we watch splits. Oh, the fun we have. :p :

It's true. :erm:

BDunnell
9th April 2012, 16:56

My first love in motorsport was rallying, and I do indeed post often in that forum as well as the F1 one, but I must confess the sport has left me cold in recent years. So, most of my contributions tend to be about the past, unlike on, say, F1 or touring cars.

And mustard can be several colours! I have seen red mustard - well, red-ish - I'm sure.

pino
9th April 2012, 17:09

Rallying has been my first motorsport passion since I was 15, and it's the main reason I am here...but I am following F1 too :D

btw thanks for taken this thread off-topic :p :

EuroTroll
9th April 2012, 17:12

Rallying has been my first motorsport passion since I was 15, and it's the main reason I am here...but I am following F1 too :D

I'm sorry to have forgotten you, dear Pino. ;) Maybe it's because you haven't posted much recently on rallying, except on you moderating duties. ;)

pino
9th April 2012, 17:14
I'm sorry to have forgotten you, dear Pino. ;) Maybe it's because you haven't posted much recently on rallying, except on you moderating duties. ;)

You're right I don't post much but I can assure you that I read most of the posts there, and btw my avatar says all about me ;)

donKey jote
9th April 2012, 17:23
you look like the back of a bus ? ;) :p

EuroTroll
9th April 2012, 18:21
you look like the back of a bus ? ;) :p

Blasphemy! :devil: ;) :p :

donKey jote
9th April 2012, 19:31
:laugh: :up: :p :andrea: