PDA

View Full Version : Ana Beatriz at Andretti Autosport

DanicaFan
6th April 2012, 04:30
Ana Beatriz will race for Andretti Autosport in 2 races this year. Conquest Racing will provide operational support. Those 2 races are the Sao Paulo race and the Indy 500. She will drive the #25 car sponsored by Ipiranga.

heliocastroneves#3
6th April 2012, 10:35
Great news, this girl definitely has some talent. Sadly the things didn't come together last year but she's definitely the best woman on the grid. I hope to see her running more races for AA, as the season goes.

I'm curious what car number she's gonna use for Indy. Because for the Indy 500, the #25 will be Sebastian Saavedra's car.

DanicaFan
6th April 2012, 13:42
Great news, this girl definitely has some talent. Sadly the things didn't come together last year but she's definitely the best woman on the grid. I hope to see her running more races for AA, as the season goes.

I'm curious what car number she's gonna use for Indy. Because for the Indy 500, the #25 will be Sebastian Saavedra's car.

According to Andretti she will be in the #25 car for both races.

heliocastroneves#3
6th April 2012, 14:41
Yeah, I know... Just saw Saavedra will run the #17 at Indy. ;)

FIAT1
6th April 2012, 14:44
According to Andretti she will be in the #25 car for both races.

$$$ talks, talent waits, same old story.

Dr. Krogshöj
7th April 2012, 11:12
Is there going to be a No. 43 Window World entry with Richard Petty Motorsport?

heliocastroneves#3
7th April 2012, 11:34
Well, I don't expect it to be honest. It would be great to see John Andretti running the Indy 500 once more, the same for Davey Hamilton.... But the guys are both not the youngest anymore. I think the chances are 50/50.

7th April 2012, 18:49
agreehttp://www.camcorderdcr.com