PDA

View Full Version : Chaz Davies

seppefan
3rd April 2012, 21:28
Amazing ride from Chaz Davies in the second Imola round. Very little pre season testing, new Championship and he joins too many riders crashing before the first race. Injured he misses both Aussie races and then gets taken out in the first Imola race while still not 100% race fit. Race two he starts 17th on the grid, lap one jumps up to nearer 12th before over cooking it and running long off the circuit and ending up 23rd. Head down he raced forward moving up to 14th by the end helped also by a number of riders ahead dropping out. One of a many courageous rides I am sure but the one that caught my attention. I see good things for Davies if the cards fall the right way.

seppefan
10th June 2012, 11:48
And again. Race one from Misano today. 21 to 6. Rider of the year perhaps. Have to wait for year end but looks like a works ride next year. Here is hoping.

Allyc85
10th June 2012, 13:50
Brilliant ride in race one! The boy is doing bloody good right now! :D

seppefan
10th June 2012, 15:29
Crashed! Looking so good as well, unusual but learning !

NinjaMaster
10th June 2012, 15:51
And again. Race one from Misano today. 21 to 6. Rider of the year perhaps. Have to wait for year end but looks like a works ride next year. Here is hoping.

The lad is doing well and coming along nicely but that's a strong contender for overstatement of the year! :D

Was disappointed to see him crash out from what would have been another strong finish in race 2. If he can stay fit and keep up this level of improvement then he'll climb the leaderboard quite steadily.

seppefan
10th June 2012, 15:54
The lad is doing well and coming along nicely but that's a strong contender for overstatement of the year! :D

Was disappointed to see him crash out from what would have been another strong finish in race 2. If he can stay fit and keep up this level of improvement then he'll climb the leaderboard quite steadily.

I know !

patnicholls
11th June 2012, 23:45
Definitely getting to grips with the bike now and the bad luck is slowly vanishing, he's definitely on the up. I'm going for Mr T. Sykes for rider of the year so far, though :)