PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Tickets button on new IndyCar.com website?

heliocastroneves#3
3rd April 2012, 09:31
Hey guys,

Well... I don't have to buy tickets anymore, but probably a lot of people still have to. I think there's a VERY IMPORTANT bug in the brand new IndyCar.com website!

On the old IndyCar.com website, when you looked at the season schedule, you could just click on "Tickets" for every event and then you got redirected to the tracks' website and were you able to buy your tickets. But on the new IndyCar.com site, it's only possible to click on the "Purchase Tickets" button for the next race on the schedule. This means that on IndyCar.com, I'm only able to buy tickets for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach but not for the Indianapolis 500, the Firestone 550k or another race on the schedule.

This bug is already on the new site, since it's launch. Before the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, you could only buy tickets for the race at St. Petersburg and before the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama, you could only buy tickets for the race at Barber Motorsports Park.

Is this a trick, so every race will be successful on the financial side or what? I see it as a bug, but maybe it isn't? I hope it isn't, because then I would almost have to call the new IndyCar.com website (as far as it's finished now) a fail.

heliocastroneves#3
5th April 2012, 16:15
Looks like IndyCar.com has seen my topic because since today the "Purchase Tickets" button can be found on every race, with the exception of Qingdao which will of course follow soon.

DanicaFan
5th April 2012, 16:33
Looks like IndyCar.com has seen my topic because since today the "Purchase Tickets" button can be found on every race, with the exception of Qingdao which will of course follow soon.

Which I doubt anyone here will be buying the China race tickets....lol

heliocastroneves#3
5th April 2012, 18:04
Which I doubt anyone here will be buying the China race tickets....lol

Why?? I rather go to China instead of watching princess making circles. ;)

garyshell
5th April 2012, 19:49
Why?? I rather go to China instead of watching princess making circles. ;)

Oh, snap!

Gary

Mark in Oshawa
11th April 2012, 18:28
I saw the princess make circles last year at Richmond.................and she isn't that good at it!!!

Jag_Warrior
11th April 2012, 19:21
In this day & age, there is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for that website being in the sad shape that it's in at this stage of the season! None!