PDA

View Full Version : Massa replacement

Knock-on
26th March 2012, 12:36
It seems inevitable that Felipe won’t make it to the end of the season but who will his replacement?

Perez looks likely after his supreme drive in Malaysia especially after the coded message from the team which I ran through a translator and it said:

"Sergio, I know you want your first win but we want to keep Ferrari engines and it might do you a huge favour if you don't embarrass your next team and your future lead driver by overtaking them in the B spec Ferrari. We tried to do it subtly by bringing you in wayyy too late when it was obvious to everyone and their dog that slicks were seconds a lap faster. However, you didn't get the hint and closed the gap in a couple of laps so I suggest you find a bit of run-off where you can make it look like you cock up a bit and give Fred an easy run to the line. Cheers. Uncle Peter.

Any othe strong contenders?

Mark
26th March 2012, 13:09
I wonder if they'd do a swap, with Massa going to Sauber?

Tazio
26th March 2012, 13:29
It seems inevitable that Felipe won’t make it to the end of the season but who will his replacement?

Perez looks likely after his supreme drive in Malaysia especially after the coded message from the team which I ran through a translator and it said:

"Sergio, I know you want your first win but we want to keep Ferrari engines and it might do you a huge favour if you don't embarrass your next team and your future lead driver by overtaking them in the B spec Ferrari. We tried to do it subtly by bringing you in wayyy too late when it was obvious to everyone and their dog that slicks were seconds a lap faster. However, you didn't get the hint and closed the gap in a couple of laps so I suggest you find a bit of run-off where you can make it look like you cock up a bit and give Fred an easy run to the line. Cheers. Uncle Peter.

Any othe strong contenders?
What a load of crap!

"I was catching Fernando and I knew I had to get him soon because I was losing my front tyres," Perez said.

I touched the kerb, went on the dirty side of the track and lost the win."

He added: "The win was possible for me today but unfortunately I could not manage it. I couldn't get to him."
You just can't admit that Alonso is very hard to pass. Perez is lucky he didn't end up like Maldanado last week. Or maybe he is just a little smarter than PM
[BBC Sport - Sauber driver S (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17505391)

pino
26th March 2012, 13:52
Sorry but we already have a Massa thread were we are discussing this, no need for another one :)