PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Team Management/Driver Game

RaikkonenRules
26th March 2007, 21:37
Just came up with a superb idea for a motorsport game. :D

Rules:
Each contestent most submit a team name, car number and what manufacturer their car will be. (Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge or Toyota)

The team owner will drive the car.

Each team will start with $100,000 spending money for cars. Each car will cost $50,000 to purchase. If you want to expand to two cars then you can so providing you have enougth money but you need to employ another forum member who isn't already competing.

Each race will cost $1,000 to run per car.

You will recieve prize money depending on where you finish in each race.

If your team does well then sponsors will offer you a sponsorship details. I will PM you with details when this happens.

Results for qualifying and race will be decided by drawing your car numbers from a hat. They will also depend opon your strategy and setup. Also the more cash your team has, the more competetive your car will be.

First round will be June 16-17. Entries for that round must be submitted by June 16 before qualifying.

Series will be NASCAR which will run on ovals and road courses from USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Japan and Australia.

I will submit a calender later in the thread. Points system will be decided later. Will be either Moto GP points system or NASCAR points depending on number of entries.

Champion at the end will recieve $1,000,000 for their team.

I will post this thread in the other forums in order to get as many entries as possible.

Any questions.