PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Livery of BTCC 2012

HondaRacingFan
19th March 2012, 16:48
Its early i know but just interested in seeing what ppls thoughts on the new livery's for this year.

Best: Works Honda or Pirtek Hondas
Worst: MG and ES Racing

BDunnell
19th March 2012, 17:46
The Pirtek Civic looks very nice. The MG is an utter dog's dinner of a livery.

Allyc85
19th March 2012, 18:59
The Pirtek Civic looks very nice. The MG is an utter dog's dinner of a livery.

Agreed! Not sure about the black bonnet on the Motorbase Focus either!

Eurotech
19th March 2012, 22:09
Ebay Beemer looks nice, as do the Honda's... MG's livery is ridiculously bad, did someone really apply those graphics and then say "Yes, this looks nice"? It looks rubbish... as does the car actually, the front end looks too high and swollen and doesn't seem to have a splitter???

HondaRacingFan
19th March 2012, 22:25
I don't think the cars even been finished being built. from what ive heard today there not sure they will be at the opening round.

Captain VXR
19th March 2012, 22:31
There's far too many colours that don't go on the MG.....
Honda seem to have the best livery

Eurotech
19th March 2012, 22:46
AMD's livery has also got much worse suddenly, which is a shame

wedge
20th March 2012, 00:09
Interesting that people like the Hondas.

Its pretty much the classic Japan livery and yet the response in F1 wasn't particularly good.

Allyc85
20th March 2012, 16:41
I don't think the cars even been finished being built. from what ive heard today there not sure they will be at the opening round.

Yea I heard that there was still a fair few road going bits on it, and that they got it going for the tracking shots before taking it away again to work in the factory.

Yin Yang
11th April 2012, 00:26
I personally like the MG livery! I can't say the same for Tony Gilham's car. Pink and green is not my favorite combo. :eek:

MAX_THRUST
13th April 2012, 20:58
Funny i was chatting to someone about this today. I don't know what the new MG looks like, as I cant see beyond all the colours. DOGS DINNER sums it up, but if its quick I'm happy. I have an old Rover 45 V6, can't tell if the new MG is like it or not. It could be a porsche under all that paint, and It still wouldn't look like a porsche.

DazzlaF1
23rd April 2012, 19:10
BEST LIVERY: MOTORBASE/REDSTONE - I like it, simple and pretty, certainly far better than their previous years efforts

WORST LIVERY: MG - Looks like someone brought up their sunday roast all over that car, yuck

GravettFan99
3rd June 2012, 21:23
I personally like the MG livery! I can't say the same for Tony Gilham's car. Pink and green is not my favorite combo. :eek:

Pink and green is the oddest combination, pink especially when you consider the man used to be a cage fighter for Pete's sake! :eek: :eek:

MAX_THRUST
13th June 2012, 18:19
TEAM HARD, what other colour other than pink could he use?

Dave B
13th June 2012, 20:38
What's pink and hard in the morning?

The FT crossword.

Thanks, I'm here all week. :p

GravettFan99
14th June 2012, 19:00
TEAM HARD, what other colour other than pink could he use?
Red?

Paul Crossling
24th June 2012, 14:50
Best: Pirtek Honda
Worst: Speedworks

HondaRacingFan
27th June 2012, 15:12
Pink and green is the oddest combination, pink especially when you consider the man used to be a cage fighter for Pete's sake! :eek: :eek:

I understand the colors...Tonys fav color is green and his Mrs fave color is pink and 34 is the number on there house door = Team Hard

GravettFan99
27th June 2012, 19:19
I understand the colors...Tonys fav color is green and his Mrs fave color is pink and 34 is the number on there house door = Team Hard

Oh, okay, that explains the odd choice of color. :rolleyes: I still think that the livery doesn't look all that nice with that combo, though. :dozey:

Tixy54
28th June 2012, 19:25
I think that someone drove the MG6 into the wrong store, they crashed into a homebase paint department instead of turning right into the tesco filling station.

By the way, I happen to like Tony Gilhams colour choice, it's similar to the livery that he had on a Porsche.

GravettFan99
29th June 2012, 23:10
I think that someone drove the MG6 into the wrong store, they crashed into a homebase paint department instead of turning right into the tesco filling station.

By the way, I happen to like Tony Gilhams colour choice, it's similar to the livery that he had on a Porsche.

Hasn't he raced with the same colour scheme in every series he has competed in?