PDA

View Full Version : Preseason greetings and Indycar competition thread!!

drewdawg727
5th March 2012, 17:06
Hey all, Drewdawg back in the game!

Just wanted to make a personal topic to re-introduce myself since I have pretty much fallen off planet Earth since our final round of the pickems last fall. My name is Andrew, and I currently run the Indycar pickem game on this forum, and I also (barely) won the 2011 Indycar Pickem Championship.

For any folks that are new here, we have a weekly (race weekend technically) pickem game run right here on the forum, very easy to play and a lot of fun. Simply just take a moment pick who you think the top 8 finishers are of each race and points are scored accordingly.

I have also been granted an opportunity to create a 2nd FANTASY competition alongside the pickem game beginning this 2012 season! There will be more info to come in a separate thread that I will be posting in a few minutes, but for anyone who played in the 16th & Georgetown Fantasy competition in 2010, it will be an exact carbon copy of that. Again, look for another thread coming right after this one explaining rules, etc.

So again, just a quick little blurb update from my camp. Hope to see all of you guys coming to join us for the Indycar pickem and Fantasy games for the 2012 season. I personally look forward to bringing each one of you some fun and excitement this year.

Drewdawg

garyshell
5th March 2012, 19:07
And we anxiously await the call for entries!

Thanks again Andrew!

Gary

drewdawg727
5th March 2012, 19:22
Somehow...I was thinking in my head that you would be my first response lol

garyshell
5th March 2012, 20:36
Who, me? Glad I could oblige.

Gary

Tazio
6th March 2012, 01:56
A lot of good south americans up in there cap'in.

Tazio
6th March 2012, 02:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69ZVHpjYAk&feature=fvwrel

heliocastroneves#3
6th March 2012, 08:57
Welcome back Andrew!