PDA

View Full Version : dune's complaint deparment on commercials

dunes
4th March 2012, 19:41
last week we saw 7 commercials every 5 laps for over 100 laps. i personally find this interuptive and disturbing.with all the gizmos of side by siode and stuff there has to be more race shown than what were seeing.even side by side viewing was a commervial and the fox cut away car , its down right blasfamus to call it watching the biggest race of the year when i only get to see 85 laps of the race. now lets go raacing FOX!

Mark
4th March 2012, 19:54
That's pretty crappy. Must say we've been spoiled in the UK since ITV lost the F1 coverage and BBC runs without adverts. Even this year when Satellite broadcaster Sky have taken over they are still running the races advert free.

dunes
4th March 2012, 20:26
11 laps in and we have commercials:
we have 9 total 4 of them themed nascar itself
back to the 18 back to a flat tire on the 15 car caution flag and moree commercials.

dunes
4th March 2012, 20:38
lap 32 yellow flag cautions again they dont count onmy survey...but still what about driver bios and pit stop coverage, what else is that girl doing down there except awaiting the end of the race interview.Missed the restart and back at lap 39 total commercials 9 5 of them fox themed commercials. already monotnous to me.

dunes
4th March 2012, 20:46
lap 50 back to commercials again live action break this time.
back at lapp 55 4 fox themed commercials. its getting hard to cook my ribs and potatoes like this.

dunes
4th March 2012, 21:01
after a yellow in the pits we get lap 74 with a live action commercial break again.
6 commericial but only 2 for fox getting better.but then they use the full screen for a race recap coming back to live action on lap80 with the cheating machine in the lead. sorry jimmy.

dunes
4th March 2012, 21:47
lap 91 7 commercials 4 fox green flag commercials
lap 108 7 commercials 5 fox
lap 132 11 commercials 7 fox green flag commercials
lap151 [half way]5 commercials 2 fox then side by side with half time report.2nd side by side today
thats 46 commercials for 151 laps it must by the tax rate for fox.

dunes
4th March 2012, 21:57
lap 178 kyle and happy are bunping around the track and we break for 1 9 commercial session including mikey dancing and beating up a piano to sell auto parts.heck we even got commercials on the leader board on the topp of the screen.under green flag pit stops.

dunes
4th March 2012, 23:12
They must have been reading along . good finish fox. the second half was limited to 25 commercials for 143 laps and the burn out was on time. im still a little disgrunted but nice finish fox.

edv
7th March 2012, 16:07
You, sir, need a PVR. Badly.
I watch the races and haven't watched a commercial in 4 years.