Qualifying: Saturday March 3, 1:05 pm/ET

Green Flag: Saturday March 3, 4:45 pm/et

DanicaFan
3rd March 2012, 05:10
Go Danica! She has this one.

Alexamateo
4th March 2012, 01:02
Congratulations Elliot Sadler!

Elliot took some grief last week as the cause of the lap 2 wreck, but he came roaring back this week to win the Nationwide race. Good job!

MAX_THRUST
4th March 2012, 09:51
Did Danica even qualify? Or did my tired Sunday morning eyes not see ger name on the line up?

beachbum
4th March 2012, 12:16
Did Danica even qualify? Or did my tired Sunday morning eyes not see ger name on the line up?
She ran Nationwide only at Phoenix. Qualified 30th, finished 21st - 3 laps down

MAX_THRUST
4th March 2012, 13:29
My bad, wonderedd where she waas? So she didn't have this one then...lol

Tazio
4th March 2012, 18:10
Does Juan have a fast car? I just discovered the starting grid a few minutes ago. In a 500 mile race your grid position isn't quite as important. But I see Juan running in first for a good amount of laps. However I see him having a mechanical failure or is involved in an accident. If not I'm looking for a fight that keeps him near the front and netting a top 10 Actully I'm hoping :cool:

dunes
4th March 2012, 19:36
Ill be counting the commercials duing the race green flag till checkers. yellow and red flags dont count. im extremly upset with fox's coverage last week and plan to just listen to the xm radio if they havent changed thier play time for commercials. hope its good race. ill start my own thread if any one has any opinions.

dunes
4th March 2012, 19:44
Congratulations Elliot Sadler!

Elliot took some grief last week as the cause of the lap 2 wreck, but he came roaring back this week to win the Nationwide race. Good job!

Its so good to see him running well again. imo last week was as much chain reactin as it was anticipation buit still good luck to a long time friend eliot.

dunes
4th March 2012, 19:59
Anybody catch darrell and mikey in the booth darrell constantly tugging on nmikey to get his view in. its like mikey wait dont show me up i got this one. I think its funny its funny.

dunes
4th March 2012, 20:57
did they put the same tire back on bowyers amchine poor break for clint.

Tazio
4th March 2012, 23:16
Decent result for JPM

00steven
5th March 2012, 02:18
Phoenix always puts on a good show, the best double file restarts in NASCAR.

Tazio
5th March 2012, 23:57
What about Montoya? What are the current opinions of his chances of making it back to the chase. :)

>disclaimer I love America and don't endorse the premise of the title, I just really like Hank Jr style a lot<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqaf2wP7hQE&skipcontrinter=1

Tazio
6th March 2012, 04:21
What about Montoya? What are the current opinions of his chances of making it back to the chase. :)

>disclaimer I love America and don't endorse the premise of the title, I just really like Hank Jr style a lot and this song<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2V4UUjYBsA&feature=related
maybe this is............