PDA

View Full Version : Who else is seeing this?

call_me_andrew
1st March 2012, 04:33
You know that disclaimer at the end of every broadcast that says something to the extent of "Any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of this race without the express written consent of NASCAR is prohibited. NASCAR would like to thank its fans for their continued support and we hope you enjoyed today's broadcast"?

If you look closely at the animation, you'll notice that it's an overhead cam engine.

Just thought I would share that.

Alexamateo
1st March 2012, 14:02
I haven't noticed it but I'll look next time. I do know that sometimes when graphic artists are commissioned, their base drawing sometimes is drawn from a source that has nothing to do with actual reality, We did a T-shirt for a crawfish boil in college, but if you looked at the crawfish, it was actually a shrimp, because that was what we had for our base drawing.

slorydn1
1st March 2012, 16:46
You know that disclaimer at the end of every broadcast that says something to the extent of "Any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of this race without the express written consent of NASCAR is prohibited. NASCAR would like to thank its fans for their continued support and we hope you enjoyed today's broadcast"?

If you look closely at the animation, you'll notice that it's an overhead cam engine.

Just thought I would share that.

I honestly have never really paid that close attention to the animation, since it is always coming out of a commercial break and if Im watching live I really don't pay attention to the commercial breaks and if its taped it gets clipped off by me during the fast forward process....But I will definitely look at it it this weekend.

call_me_andrew
16th June 2012, 04:00
I was looking at it again, and now I notice that it's also a flatplane crankshaft.