PDA

View Full Version : Lambo wins FIA GT in China!!!

tannat
25th March 2007, 13:48
MAN, I am so happy for those guys:

http://www.fiagt.com/

It's been a long road for the Mucielago. Finally they reap the rewards.

FIA GT is going to be quite the ticket this year.... :up:

Sleeper
25th March 2007, 15:02
The surprises are comming early this year, just wish there was some race coverage over here.

Erki
25th March 2007, 15:51
Yeeah! Awesome really. Pity there's no live coverage here. :(
Weird, last year there were many GT2s but few GT1s, now this year it's the other way around. I hope a few GT2 cars, especially Panoz's and Spykers will show up when they come back to Europe. :up:

Larsen
25th March 2007, 17:30
Must say that it is great to see Lamborghini finally take a win! If there is one supercar make that deserves to win some races, it Lambo.

The season ahead is looking promising. Cant wait for Silverstone now :)

tannat
25th March 2007, 22:59
Yeeah! Awesome really. Pity there's no live coverage here. :(
Weird, last year there were many GT2s but few GT1s, now this year it's the other way around. I hope a few GT2 cars, especially Panoz's and Spykers will show up when they come back to Europe. :up:

Of course nothing live stateside.... :(

I agree-more GT2 entries when the series come to Europe....

Scuderia ferrari
26th March 2007, 20:00
Credit due where credit earned i guess. Well congrats to the guys, they diserve to win races. Unfortatantly the stupid t.v channels around here showed non of the race and there is no videos on youtube either.

Addicted
27th March 2007, 00:29
Good for Toni Vilander to have atleast as fast teammate as himself. They will be strong team.

Bob Riebe
27th March 2007, 04:55
That would have been a fine race to see.
A Lamborghini in first and three Chebbies in the top five.

There was, into the eighties, two to three FIA rounds in North America; a race in the US will probably happen when hell freezes, but Mosport was once the international track of choice in Canada, but of course, there is that sweet little mountain circuit.

Bob

Sleeper
27th March 2007, 15:16
Credit due where credit earned i guess. Well congrats to the guys, they diserve to win races. Unfortatantly the stupid t.v channels around here showed non of the race and there is no videos on youtube either.
Apparently all we get here for the Zhuhai race is half hour hilights at some ungoddly time on C4, but Men And Motors will show the races live from Silverstone onwards.

viper_man
28th March 2007, 14:31
Its been a long time coming but Im made up for them. Hopefully they can only go from strength to strength from here.

Supercars.net has some decent pictures of race, thats about all we get in the UK!

Subaru WRX
30th March 2007, 18:48
great race for the All Inkel/Reiter Lamborghini, even if the victory came, after a safety car period, it was all the weekend very fast and reliable, hope that some US teams will enter this car in the ALMS

Scuderia ferrari
30th March 2007, 21:04
Apparently all we get here for the Zhuhai race is half hour hilights at some ungoddly time on C4, but Men And Motors will show the races live from Silverstone onwards.

Huzzah! That makes me very happy as men and motors has just turned into crap IMO with drugs and sex programs

Subaru WRX
31st March 2007, 09:06
the Silverstone, race will be Live on the German network DSF, in the same times on Motors TV, will show live, the 1000K of Valencia, so it will be hard to choose from the 2 races, FIA GT or LMS

Erki
31st March 2007, 10:20
Time to buy anothe TV set then. :)

Subaru WRX
31st March 2007, 19:17
I guess the FIA GT race of Silverstone, will be more intresting, as it will be a 2 hours event, the competition will be very close