PDA

View Full Version : Retire the 83!

Terry Labonte
9th February 2012, 23:51
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BLOOD CLOT? Well NASCAR champion Brian L. Vickers has and with the power of THE THREE Ps PRIDE, PATRIOTISM, PATIENCE, AND PRAYER, he returned to the NASCAR circuit! I have been watching NASCAR my entire life and if you think I've ever seen anything more heart-warming than Brian Vickers returning to this sport after the Good Lord as He sometimes does handed him an obstacle far greater than Rick Hendrick and his cheating team or Jack Roush and his dirty driver Mike Kenseth. You can say whatever you want, go right ahead and say it, about Tony Stewart or Jimmy Johnson or whoever you want to say anything about but let me just say, let me tell you that what Brian Vickers did is like winning Dale Earnhardt's 7 championships or Todd Bodine winning the Daytona 500 or Benny Pearsons winning 105 races and for the record that was all a big conspiracy by NASCAR since Jack Roush owns the Wood Brothers to circumvent THE RULES if I circumvent any rules I GO TO PRISON. BUT WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS Landon Cassill and this Randy Moss TRG Motorsports stuff going on think they can just use the 83 well I'm telling them they can't out of respect for what this one man Brian Vickers accomplished. PUT 83 UP IN THE RAFTERS!

That's what I think.

call_me_andrew
10th February 2012, 02:38
Can you read this?

http://priyadi.net/wp-content/captcha.png

MD24
10th February 2012, 03:12
Terry Labonte is Mr. Mister that was banned a few months ago

slorydn1
10th February 2012, 13:37
Terry Labonte is Mr. Mister that was banned a few months ago

Good eye. You were spot on :up: