PDA

View Full Version : Pickem Results - Phoenix Online Winner:themo 2nd:Alexamateo 3rd:The instant classic Leader:themo

slorydn1
9th February 2012, 16:04
This is the official results thread for the 2012 Nascar Sprint Cup Season. Of course the title will change after the Daytona 500 after Mark works his magic on it.

Throughout the day today you will see various individual race pickem threads pop up in the forum. That will just be me setting up the threads for the coming year, and they should disappear when I set the expiration dates/times for them. I would greatly appreciate it if they would remain unmolested until they they are ready to be used. Thank you for your understanding :D

I have tried to set the expiration times as close as possible to the beginning of Qualifying for that particular race (the lone exception being the Daytona 500 which is set for the beginning of the 1st Gatoraide Duel Race).

Just keep in mind that only the first 3 races have their qually dates/times confirmed so far. From race 4 onwards I used the last 3 seasons (when possible) as a guide for that particular event's scheduled qualifying time and converted it to UTC which seems to work out ok.

Hopefully this will cut down on the amount of times that the particular race pickem closes early. In any event, with the exception of the 2 Charlotte races and the Daytona 500 qually is Friday or Saturday of that race weekend so maybe if we could all get our picks in early then maybe we wouldn't have an issue with it closing early.

Good Luck to all :up:

slorydn1
9th February 2012, 17:33
OK I'm all done, the next time a Pickem thread pops up it will be the real deal (the Daytona 500 thread "should" pop up on its own in just under an hour and a half from now)!

Again, good luck to all, and please let me know if a driver you wish to pick is not in the driver list..

MD24
21st February 2012, 18:36
let me know if a driver you wish to pick is not in the driver list..

Danica Patrick

slorydn1
22nd February 2012, 22:11
Danica Patrick

Fixed :up:

slorydn1
28th February 2012, 16:44
Just a note: Having a little problem with the pickem's scoring application. I've sent Mark a message about it, soon as its sorted I'll have the score up.

slorydn1
29th February 2012, 17:07
Ok Daytona has been scored. Congrats to Alexamateo on winning the Daytona 500 :beer:

There still seems to be something wrong with the Championship standings view (still showing last year's points totals, but Daytona is correct as listed). That should be sorted out in short order.

2012 NASCAR Pickems (http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/calendar.php?series=nascar)

Alexamateo
29th February 2012, 21:21
Yess!!! I now have the Indy 500/Daytona 500 double just like Chip, albeit not in the same year! :D

slorydn1
6th March 2012, 08:34
Congrats to Sparky on winning at Phoenix.... :beer:
Like my driver, I ran outta gas and finished p2 :p

MD24
12th March 2012, 02:59
Stewart won Vegas not Mcmurray

The instant classic
19th April 2012, 17:08
wow this is the best i have ever done in the picks :eek: good luck to everyone this weekend :beer:

MD24
30th April 2012, 01:07
Results ??

slorydn1
30th April 2012, 18:52
Apparently there is some kind of issue with the Calender. I'm not sure what is going on right now. I just scored Richmond and when I went to go look at it, it's all jacked up. The races are not in the right order (and they were before) and it even though it says "standings after race 9: Richmond" it stopped scoring after race 7. I'm going to have Mark look into it when I can.

MD24
4th September 2012, 03:16
No results for the last 4 races

slorydn1
24th October 2012, 16:23
Wow, it looks like we have us a regular fire fight on our hands......

Just 2 points seperate the top 2 going into Martinsville, and 35 Points seperate the top 3......

:beer:

Alexamateo
28th October 2012, 13:53
Aargh! I moved and was supposed to have internet service at a certain date,well it was a week and a half later before I finally got back up,and I missed a race. :s

MD24
29th October 2012, 23:45
Aargh! I moved and was supposed to have internet service at a certain date,well it was a week and a half later before I finally got back up,and I missed a race. :s

Was wondering what happened to you. Too bad, you had a nice lead with only a few races to go.

slorydn1
14th November 2012, 00:01
This deal is going to come down to the wire.

MD24 is up 40 points on COD, and that is definitely a margin able to be made up in this deal. Heck I'm even going to come out of retirement to pick this weekend.

slorydn1
21st November 2012, 15:40
Congrats to MD24, the 2012 MSF NASCAR Pickems Champion :beer: :beer:

17th December 2012, 12:44
For she it would greatly appreciate it if they would remain unmolested until they they are ready to be used.