PDA

View Full Version : Button not worried about new McLaren nose

F1Analyst
8th February 2012, 16:00
Fans are cofsed on McLaren's decision to keep the old nose design intact while others adopted the step nose design.

The first good news for them is from Jenson Button and it goes like..

"But I'm very happy in the car. I'm in a good position. I'm really low, which I always like, trying to get as low as possible, the way that the car is. I'm much lower than last year. I can just about see out. I love that position. I feel well inside the car. I feel I'm part of it. Promising times. But we don't know where we stand and we won't do until the first race."

Source: Button not worried about new MP4-27 nose | F1 2012 | Latest F1 News | 2012 F1 Cars Photos | Formula1onlive | 2011 F1 Cars Photos (http://www.formula1onlive.com/2012/02/button-not-worried-about-new-mp4-27.html)

driveace
9th February 2012, 07:08
And Lewis is smaller,so if Jenson is really low,then Lewis will be lower.good job the Mac has larger mirrors

AndyL
9th February 2012, 10:37
And Lewis is smaller,so if Jenson is really low,then Lewis will be lower.good job the Mac has larger mirrors

I'm sure they'll give him a booster seat ;)

truefan72
9th February 2012, 13:47
encouraging news indeed

MAX_THRUST
9th February 2012, 17:35
Well they aren't complaining as much as Ferrari right now, will we see the Ferrari nose suddenly change pre season