PDA

View Full Version : From Jayski today re: Kyle Busch

Sparky1329
25th December 2011, 04:43
It looks like JGR and/or M&Ms is keeping Kyle on a short leash.

•No Trucks or Nationwide races for Kyle Busch in 2012? #18-Kyle Busch is unlikely to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2012, at the request of Joe Gibbs Racing and their Sprint Cup Series sponsor, M&Ms. Kyle Busch Motorsports General Manager Rick Ren confirmed today that there is "a high probability" that Busch will withdraw from the 2012 Truck Series. "That topic is being discussed almost constantly around here right now," he said, adding, "It is not necessarily something that Kyle chose. If he doesn't run Trucks this year, it will be at the request (of JGR). Not by demand, but by request. Things change on an hour-by-hour basis, but if I had to answer you right now, I'd say he will probably not race in the Truck Series next year. There is a possibility of him running no Nationwide races under certain circumstances, as well. There are a lot of things being discussed right now, which makes it pretty tough on me. I've been trying to figure out whether Kyle's going to be available to run our Trucks and Nationwide cars, then determine whether the individual sponsors will stay around without him behind the wheel. I believe Kyle will drive a KBM Nationwide Series Toyota in a certain number of races next year," said Ren. "I can't swear to it, but that's what it look like today."(Sirius Speedway)(12-24-2011)

00steven
25th December 2011, 06:41
Good.

Lee Roy
25th December 2011, 18:13
It would be interesting to see how he would do if he didn't have the distraction of the Trucks and the Nationwide series.

martin026
20th January 2012, 13:26
Kyle busch is a black listed name of NASCAR world history due to their bad attitude. It’s a great news that his name will be dropped from nationwide or truck series. He is skilled but his attitude make him far from this series.

dpkimmel2001
23rd January 2012, 10:35
Looks like we'll be seeing both the Busch brothers team up in the Nationwide series for the owners trophy. Kyle announced late last week that the pairing would take place and they'll share the ride.