PDA

View Full Version : OT: Congrats to Dinger

garyshell
22nd December 2011, 07:54
Just heard that AJ was signed by Penske to replace the loudmouth he fired last week. Good news for AJ!

ary

FIAT1
22nd December 2011, 14:09
Good news for AJ , oh, would I love to see him in Indycar.

Nikki Katz
22nd December 2011, 17:29
I doubt he'll return to open wheel any time soon / ever, he actually seems to be doing pretty well in Nascar.

Can't really say the same for Hornish though. He should probably have returned to IndyCar when Franchitti did.

heliocastroneves#3
22nd December 2011, 18:28
Sad that he's a driver in taxi's. The same counts for Hornish Jr., I would love it if Hornish would make his return to IndyCar racing. Allmendinger has to do the same.

FormerFF
24th December 2011, 01:50
Sad that he's a driver in taxi's. The same counts for Hornish Jr., I would love it if Hornish would make his return to IndyCar racing. Allmendinger has to do the same.

Considering that Sam was always an indifferent road racer, I'm not sure he'd be happy in the current edition of Indycar.

heliocastroneves#3
24th December 2011, 14:17
I'm sure he will be. He wasn't bad on them either, he finished second at Watkins Glen in 2007... While 2007 wasn't his best season out of his career. He qualified only a few times on the front row on a second place, and won only one race. Not that it's bad, but he was the reigning champion in that year. And from a reigning champion you always expect a bit more.