PDA

View Full Version : AJ Allmendinger signs with Penske Racing

DanicaFan
21st December 2011, 16:42
AJ Allmendinger will drive the #22 car for Penske Racing next year.

I think its a great move for AJ. I hope he does well. He is a much better fit at Penske than crybaby Kurt Busch.

beachbum
21st December 2011, 16:55
DF, I have to agree. This looks like a very good fit for Penske and AJ. The rumor is David Ragan will replace AJ at RPM, which makes sense as well as Ragan stays in the Rousch "family"

I think when the music stops, Kurt may find himself with a start and park - if he is very lucky

DanicaFan
21st December 2011, 17:41
Yep, I agree with that too. Kurt's attitude was just terrible this year.

00steven
21st December 2011, 22:10
Excellent choice by the captain. A.J. will be a winner this year, I'm glad to see him in good equipment.

Jonesi
22nd December 2011, 07:30
DF, I have to agree. This looks like a very good fit for Penske and AJ. The rumor is David Ragan will replace AJ at RPM, which makes sense as well as Ragan stays in the Rousch "family"

I think when the music stops, Kurt may find himself with a start and park - if he is very lucky

Makes more sense he ends up driving for his brother in Truck or NW, than a S&P. Might even rediscover why he likes racing in the less stressful NW series.

Sparky1329
22nd December 2011, 21:30
Good deal for AJ and The Captain! I wouldn't be surprised to see AJ and the #22 in Victory Lane is 2012.