PDA

View Full Version : Paul O'Neill

EVOBOY
23rd March 2007, 11:36
Anyone heard if Paul will be back in the BTCC this year? I liked the guy & thought he was quite useful behind the wheel......

Ian McC
23rd March 2007, 21:15
Not at the moment, looks like he hasn't got the budget, always the chance he will be seen later on though.

Paul O'Neill
28th March 2007, 13:01
Now then you couple of rascals!

Hope your well. Thanks for wondering about me. I'm currently in negotiations with a sizeable company in South America.

Talks started late, (as usual) but i'm reall positive that something will happen soon.

I'll be at Brands so i'll see you all there!

Cant wait.

Paul

x

Brown, Jon Brow
28th March 2007, 13:03
We need you on the grid Paul! :up:

dwf1
28th March 2007, 13:22
You need to be on the grid Paul...not working at Oulton Park like on monday....haha... i was there...lol

Les
28th March 2007, 14:34
I need you at Brands and not holding a pit pole but in a race car.
See you there :)

cpearson
28th March 2007, 18:46
Hey Paul, it's your scottish stalker here fella. I trust your keeping well.

Your the last piece of the jigsaw at the moment. We all want to see you back in a touring car and very soon at that.

The reaction you gave at Silverstone was refreshing to see. It's not too often that drivers show that kind of emotion and that's what the fans love!!.

Keep us posted and maybe you could reply to your PM's!!!

Cheers
Chris

VkmSpouge
28th March 2007, 18:58
I hope get a deal together to go racing in the BTCC this year.

Ian McC
28th March 2007, 20:26
Now then you couple of rascals!

Hope your well. Thanks for wondering about me. I'm currently in negotiations with a sizeable company in South America.

Talks started late, (as usual) but i'm reall positive that something will happen soon.

I'll be at Brands so i'll see you all there!

Cant wait.

Paul

x

:wave:

rascal? :eek:

Good to see you on here, hope that it works out and you're back on the grid! :up:

murrayfan
19th April 2007, 17:18
Any News On Paul O'neill Last I Herad Is Was Trying To Gey In The 2nd Arkas Racing Seat And He Was In Talks With A South American
Company About Sponcership ?

inimitablestoo
19th April 2007, 18:20
From the list of runners and riders I saw he was in the Grand National last week! :eek:

(A jockey, by the way, not a horse... ;) )

murrayfan
19th April 2007, 19:25
Where Did It Finish ?

Robinho
20th April 2007, 13:52
Where Did It Finish ?

it didn't, it was found up on bricks behind the stables shortly after the race with no sign of the jockey ;)

murrayfan
20th April 2007, 14:03
it didn't, it was found up on bricks behind the stables shortly after the race with no sign of the jockey ;)
O DEAR

SEATFreak
20th April 2007, 15:03
I'm currently in negotiations with a sizeable company in South America.

Any chance of Paul signing for a sizeable manufacturer in Spain guys? ;)

Or is he sadly not racing anymore?

nicemms
22nd April 2007, 21:51
I could be wrong but i'm sure i saw O'Neil at Rockingham today. Can anyone confirm?

Ian McC
22nd April 2007, 22:01
I could be wrong but i'm sure i saw O'Neil at Rockingham today. Can anyone confirm?

Yes you did, looking well and, as always, was cheerful, hopeful that he will be back racing soon :)

nicemms
22nd April 2007, 22:13
Good. I could be wrong but wasn't he wearing a Arkas thing round his neck? and don't they have spare cars?

Ian McC
22nd April 2007, 22:20
Good. I could be wrong but wasn't he wearing a Arkas thing round his neck? and don't they have spare cars?

Like everything else it comes down to cash.

murrayfan
23rd April 2007, 00:43
yep they have another two car's it would be nice to see paul in one of them

SEATFreak
23rd April 2007, 09:56
yep they have another two car's it would be nice to see paul in one of them

Their isn't many things that I am consistently truly amazed by, but I must say how you attain such titbits of info like that cannot be bettered. :laugh:

If I went into the SEAT garage at Croft and asked how many cars they have I would be either frog marched into the nearest cop shop or worse - I would never be allowed anywhere near North Yorkshire again! :laugh:

CroftPilgrim
23rd April 2007, 10:55
It shouldn't surprise you. This information has been known for some time and has been referred to on this forum. This article refers to it: http://www.btccpages.com/rounds/2007/0313rockingham/kizilirmak.php

SEATFreak
23rd April 2007, 11:52
Where do you go to though? What's the numbers of the teams and who is best to contact because I would love to know such info. It is the kind of info that a debate on this forum is built on and without it you cannot hope to even start a debate.

So, how much does it cost to run in an Independent team the scale of Arkas and why, having raced for a team as big as VXR in the past, doesn't Paul O'Neill have the funds?

murrayfan
23rd April 2007, 12:23
i read on the net that arkas need 300.000 for each car for a hole season if paul has got that then is in arkas said before the start of the season the where looking for good british driver's to help erkut get to grips with the btcc faster and paul would be a great singing