PDA

View Full Version : Shrub

call_me_andrew
6th November 2011, 03:22
It's nice to see probation still means something.

djparky
6th November 2011, 15:14
yep agreed

I'm a fan of Shrub- but he can a f****** idiot at times- what he did in Texas was beyond moronic. Not acceptable behaviour on any level

Lee Roy
7th November 2011, 02:07
I wish he'd grow up some.

7th November 2011, 03:07
I read on a legitimate news board that he likely beats his wife and dog. That is unacceptable behavior and he should be suspensed.

Mr. Mister
7th November 2011, 03:13
I hate to see Kyle do this in the 18 car. People think he is Bobby Labonte and wrongfully blame Bobby for what is happening. The 18 deserves someone straight-laced, clean-cut, and just as talented. I would suggest Casey Mears or Larry Foyt.

The reality of the situation is that Joe Gibbs calls himself a Christian, but no Christian would stand for this! Kyle Busch is morally apprehensible and Gibbs needs to take a stand. What kind of example does he want to set to his two sons Coy and Willy T. Gibbs about what it means to be a Christian? If Gibbs does not fire Kyle Busch, I would like to see him go to prison with Rick Hendricks.

Lee Roy
7th November 2011, 03:20
I hate to see Kyle do this in the 18 car. People think he is Bobby Labonte and wrongfully blame Bobby for what is happening. The 18 deserves someone straight-laced, clean-cut, and just as talented. I would suggest Casey Mears or Larry Foyt.

The reality of the situation is that Joe Gibbs calls himself a Christian, but no Christian would stand for this! Kyle Busch is morally apprehensible and Gibbs needs to take a stand. What kind of example does he want to set to his two sons Coy and Willy T. Gibbs about what it means to be a Christian? If Gibbs does not fire Kyle Busch, I would like to see him go to prison with Rick Hendricks.

Troll, troll, troll your boat,
Gently down the stream.

00steven
7th November 2011, 12:29
Damn it there has been some stupid post lately!

MD24
7th November 2011, 21:12
NASCAR has fined Kyle Busch $50,000 and placed him on probation until Dec. 31 for his actions during the Nov. 4 Camping World Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway

Busch fined, put on probation for Texas actions - Nov 07, 2011 - NASCAR.COM (http://www.nascar.com/news/111107/kybusch-fined-probation-texas/index.html)

Sparky1329
7th November 2011, 22:38
I wonder if this will get his attention.

"In issuing Monday's penalty, NASCAR went on to say that "if during the remaining NASCAR events in 2011 there is another action by the competitor that is deemed by NASCAR officials as detrimental to stock car racing or to NASCAR, or is disruptive to the orderly conduct of an event, the competitor will be suspended indefinitely from NASCAR."

call_me_andrew
8th November 2011, 02:57
He was already placed on probation until December 31 because he got in a fight with Kevin Harvick after the Darlington race last May.

Greg "Caddy" Sacks
8th November 2011, 03:21
That was a four race probation

Fontaine84
8th November 2011, 05:07
I'd like to see Mars sponsor a driver with a more persuasive personality.

http://nascar-assets.americaneagle.com/assets/1/Photos/2011%20NCWTS%20Chris%20Fontaine%20Headshot.jpg