PDA

View Full Version : which one is better?

4th November 2011, 03:34
I want to buy a golf club

I have chosen two from many clubs by the price and quality

But I do not know which one is better?

Who can help me?

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons Set (http://www.todo-color.com/goods_aWQJOTM0.html)

and

Callaway X-Forged Irons Set 2009 (http://www.todo-color.com/goods_aWQJOTMy.html)

and my hand is not big

Roamy
4th November 2011, 05:50
forged will be better for shaping shots i.e. fading or draw. Diablo if not the forged set will be easier to hit but harder to shape shots. Normally forged irons will also stop the ball better. With all that the ones YOU like to look of at set up will probably be the ones you hit the best.

ShiftingGears
4th November 2011, 07:47

I suspect you want to sell golf clubs....

Knock-on
4th November 2011, 08:42
Callaway golf clubs to be precise ;)

Thing is, the clubs he mentions are serious pieces of kit and anyone buying one would tend to try a whole raft of clubs. Not see a bit of crass advertising and think "I need me one of those puppies".

Ho hum.

555-04Q2
4th November 2011, 09:49
and my hand is not big

Just like something else you have...

Dave B
4th November 2011, 09:49
I want to lose weight, enhance my CV, reclaim mis-sold PPI, and meet singles in my area. To top it all I was recently injured in an accident that wasn't my fault.

Why does the internet never have any advertising tailored more towards my needs?

555-04Q2
4th November 2011, 09:53
I want to lose weight, enhance my CV, reclaim mis-sold PPI, and meet singles in my area. To top it all I was recently injured in an accident that wasn't my fault.

Why does the internet never have any advertising tailored more towards my needs?

I have the answer for you. First deposit a million bucks into my account and your troubles will be over :p :

Knock-on
4th November 2011, 10:28
It's all about 'you, you, you' Dave.

Now sod off and let me get on with my online Poker and Bingo. Just got to get a Wonga loan first as I can't get my wallet out of my pocket on account of some special blue pills I was offered. :p

henners88
4th November 2011, 11:32

I have chosen two from many clubs by the price and quality

But I do not know which one is better?

Well considering the head flew off my Callaway RAZR Hawk a few weeks ago, I would have a look around and try out clubs by Taylor Made, and Mizuno to see if they offer better. Maybe you could offer to spam for them instead? Worth a shot.

FOOOOOOUR!!!!