22nd March 2007, 12:26
Latest News from Shane Brereton
http://www.scsaracing.com/

Regards
Ray

corbygal
22nd March 2007, 13:04
More good news :D Keep it coming lol.

Good to see Shane back for another season.

pickup
22nd March 2007, 13:46
Just a shame he can't make the start of the season "he hopes to debut the car later in 2007" looking forward to seeing him at the ROCK.

melonhead
22nd March 2007, 13:52
Just a shame he can't make the start of the season "he hopes to debut the car later in 2007" looking forward to seeing him at the ROCK.

The way I read it Shane will start the season in the Pontiac before switching back to the Taurus once the rebuild is finished later in the year. Hopefully this is the case.

Either way its good to see drivers sticking around, and good to see Shane becoming a series stalwart.

cgs
22nd March 2007, 14:00
thats how i read it as well Matt. good to see returning drivers as well :D

pickup
22nd March 2007, 14:12
I didn't read it like that as i didn't realise he had two cars.Even better news!

hicksy
22nd March 2007, 14:39
I had to read it twice because thats the Pontiac in the picture.

It will be great to have Shane back. He had some great battles last year.

Filray
22nd March 2007, 14:47
Shane will start the season in the Pontiac and hopes to change to the Ford at a later date

N.B. Shane is one person, so he can only drive one car at a time :)

pickup
22nd March 2007, 15:36
Shane will start the season in the Pontiac and hopes to change to the Ford at a later date

N.B. Shane is one person, so he can only drive one car at a time :)

Perhaps rewording the update so people who don't know he has two cars would make it easier to understand.
The sentance at the begining of this quote would have been better in the SCSA update to avoid confusion for us uninitiated.

Jamie Brown
22nd March 2007, 18:12
nice to see him returning

acorn
22nd March 2007, 18:36
the wording of the feature seems fairly clear to me, start with the pontiac then switch to the ford. strange that he prefers the ford as a lot of teams switched to the pontiac feeling it had a slight advantage.

cgs
22nd March 2007, 18:49
i supposen it's a personal preference. it's posibly just the individual cars that feel different and not a reflection on the body shape

Chigley
22nd March 2007, 22:51
If you read Ray's comments carefully and don't rush it, there is nothing ambiguous in the statement.