PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'the negativity that surrounds me'

CNR
1st November 2011, 05:43
F1 debrief: Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'the negativity that surrounds me' | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/880319-f1-debrief-lewis-hamilton-apologises-for-the-negativity-that-surrounds-me)

what has this got to do with it ?

Yesterday in India, I spotted a monkey wearing a dress and lipstick, which was unusual.

Read more: F1 debrief: Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'the negativity that surrounds me' | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/880319-f1-debrief-lewis-hamilton-apologises-for-the-negativity-that-surrounds-me#ixzz1cQgjvuUO)

Mia 01
1st November 2011, 22:36
Itīs Jenson.

Hamilton feeling the heat from Button | Planet F1 | Formula One News (http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/7284880/Hamilton-feeling-the-heat-from-Button)

Lewis knews that he is the number two in the team now. And really, I feel sorry for him.

Mark
2nd November 2011, 07:26
Don't feel sorry for millionaire Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton.

ArrowsFA1
2nd November 2011, 07:53
When asked by AUTOSPORT if he felt Hamilton was being too self critical, Whitmarsh said: "Yes I do, frankly. I've told him that on several occasions. I have said: 'Don't apologise, you're a racing driver. If you've made a mistake accept it, learn from it and move on.'

Lewis Hamilton is being too hard on himself, says Martin Whitmarsh - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/95819)

Kevincal
2nd November 2011, 19:43
i think hamilton is mostly pissed at the fact that its almost impossible to beat the red bulls. he over drove the car this year resulting in a ton of mistakes while jenson drives smoothly and is lucky the tires wear so quickly cus it gives him a great advantage over most other drivers. f1 was better when it rewarded fast aggressive but clean drivers, the tires suck now and makes the racing much more boring. too much of the race is determined by strategy and pit stop times instead of driver skill and on track battling without fake passing (kers drs).

TheFamousEccles
2nd November 2011, 23:07
Don't feel sorry for millionaire Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton.

+1

Jag_Warrior
6th November 2011, 04:03
He claims to have idolized Ayrton Senna early on. So start being more like him and stop being a frickin' wuss! Get on with it, kid! Are you a man or a mouse?!

Lewis didn't have to spend his early years dragging some dog chassis around the track like a lot of drivers have (including Senna). Either he learns to go out and make the best of what he's got... or he doesn't. The Red Bulls (and Vettel) won't be on top forever. But if Lewis is crying in his soup, when Vettel and the RB's begin to fade (which is inevitable in F1), Lewis won't be ready to take the spot.

Something that my grandfather told me many years ago: the same heat that melts butter tempers steel.

Most modern F1 drivers strike me as being a little on the soft side. So if Lewis wants to break from the pack, he's going to need to harden up a bit, IMO.

kfzmeister
6th November 2011, 06:03
He claims to have idolized Ayrton Senna early on.

Who hasn't? (yawn)

52Paddy
6th November 2011, 14:39
He claims to have idolized Ayrton Senna early on. So start being more like him and stop being a frickin' wuss! Get on with it, kid! Are you a man or a mouse?!

Lewis didn't have to spend his early years dragging some dog chassis around the track like a lot of drivers have (including Senna). Either he learns to go out and make the best of what he's got... or he doesn't. The Red Bulls (and Vettel) won't be on top forever. But if Lewis is crying in his soup, when Vettel and the RB's begin to fade (which is inevitable in F1), Lewis won't be ready to take the spot.

Something that my grandfather told me many years ago: the same heat that melts butter tempers steel.

Most modern F1 drivers strike me as being a little on the soft side. So if Lewis wants to break from the pack, he's going to need to harden up a bit, IMO.

Good one :up:

SGWilko
7th November 2011, 12:32
the same heat that melts butter tempers steel.

That kinda heat will burn butter, not melt it.

I am evil Homer
7th November 2011, 13:31
As in the source of the heat...no one mentioned temprature

555-04Q2
7th November 2011, 14:54
F1 debrief: Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'the negativity that surrounds me' | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/880319-f1-debrief-lewis-hamilton-apologises-for-the-negativity-that-surrounds-me)

what has this got to do with it ?

He should apologise to a mirror, cause that's probably the only person who's gonna care about his apology :p :

Knock-on
7th November 2011, 17:50
Really? What about the millions of rival fans who constantly demand it? ;)

PML :laugh: :up:

driveace
8th November 2011, 10:14
Once he gets a car that is competitive with the RBs he will be a happy bunny.His problem is he loves to win ,and feels that Seb is in a far superior car,but then again so does Alonso !

555-04Q2
8th November 2011, 11:22
Really? What about the millions of rival fans who constantly demand it? ;)

Which millions of rival fans :p :

jens
8th November 2011, 12:56
Once he gets a car that is competitive with the RBs he will be a happy bunny.His problem is he loves to win ,and feels that Seb is in a far superior car,but then again so does Alonso !

Hamilton has currently bigger problems with his driving than with the car. Button finished just a handful of seconds behind Vettel last race, the car can't be too bad! In the same car Button also won in Japan and had Vettel in sight at Singapore. On the other hand Hamilton's recent efforts consist of mainly 5th places, which make him look a bit massaesque in terms of performances. Imagine if we had an article, where Massa demanded the best car to fight for the championship - everyone would laugh him of on forums!

Everyone would love to have the best car on the grid and everyone would love to win, but in F1 only one out of twelve can have "the car". No-one has a 'right' to it and I think Hamilton has understood it too by now. Also his idol Senna spent many years in inferior cars, so he can take his inspiration from that point of view as well.

kfzmeister
8th November 2011, 14:33

And look what Zo has done with the Ford!!

555-04Q2
8th November 2011, 14:45
Hamilton has currently bigger problems with his driving than with the car. Button finished just a handful of seconds behind Vettel last race, the car can't be too bad!

I kind of agree with this statement, but Vettel was just cruising at the last race. he only didi what he had to to win.

Jag_Warrior
8th November 2011, 18:06
That kinda heat will burn butter, not melt it.

:D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uSt19t4qIuM/TTqXHNwYHnI/AAAAAAAAAgU/WzTTb-KuEV4/s1600/facepalm.jpg