PDA

View Full Version : Rick Hendrick and wife in plane crash......

Sparky1329
1st November 2011, 03:41
From That's Racin':

"
A Gulfstream 150 jet registered to Jimmie Johnson Racing Inc. and carrying Hendrick Motorsports owner Rick Hendrick and his wife, Linda, crash landed at the Key West (Fla.) International Airport Monday evening, according to the Monroe County (Fla.) Sheriff's Department.

Hendrick, his wife, the pilot and co-pilot were all transported to Lower Keys hospital for further evaluation. The Sheriff's department said at least two suffered minor injuries, but it was unclear who.

According to the sheriff's department, the pilot and co-pilot radioed there were no brakes upon landing. The plane ran completely off the runway at approximately 7:45 p.m. and the runaway was closed for a short time before being reopened.

The National Transportation Safety Board was notified and will be investigating the incident.

Read more: Sheriff's department: Rick Hendrick, wife in plane crash | www.thatsracin.com (http://www.thatsracin.com/2011/10/31/78045/sheriff-department-rick-hendrick.html#ixzz1cQCSeSg1)

Alexamateo
1st November 2011, 11:40
glad everyone appears to be ok

00steven
1st November 2011, 11:48
glad everyone appears to be ok

Yes, Lord knows that family has had enough tragedy.

Lee Roy
1st November 2011, 13:20
Yes, Lord knows that family has had enough tragedy.

Amen

Sparky1329
1st November 2011, 21:35
When I saw the headline for the article I couldn't believe what I was reading. I'm so glad it wasn't worse.

Mr. Mister
2nd November 2011, 01:35
I'm glad there were no serious injuries but let me tell you, if he had just gone to prison in them 1990s like he was supposed to, he wouldn't be on any aeroplanes getting himself into this messes. Should probably turn hisself in to the police!

Lee Roy
2nd November 2011, 11:59
I'm glad there were no serious injuries but let me tell you, if he had just gone to prison in them 1990s like he was supposed to, he wouldn't be on any aeroplanes getting himself into this messes. Should probably turn hisself in to the police!

Wow, you've quickly gone from just being a silly troll to being a real jerk.

Mr. Mister
2nd November 2011, 19:45
Wow, you've quickly gone from just being a silly troll to being a real jerk.

Yeah, because I totally would have made that comment if he had been actually hurt.

MD24
3rd November 2011, 01:09
RH ended up with four broken ribs, a broken clavicle and bruising. His wife had minor cuts and bruises.

The crash is seven years and 2 weeks after he lost his son , brother and nieces to a plane crash. :(