PDA

View Full Version : Greg Moore

00steven
31st October 2011, 15:21
I want to just take moment and remember Greg Moore. 13 years ago today we saw the devastating reality of auto racing. Greg was a hell of a racer and not a race goes by where I see the Penske #3 and think what could have been.

Losing Dan recently has opened new wounds and has been a very hard reminder of what these men do to lay it all on the line for something they love.

Rest in peace Greg, we all still love and miss you.

bblocker68
31st October 2011, 15:49
Those were 2 pretty tough days.

Greg and Dan, we miss you!

TURN3
31st October 2011, 22:38
I want to just take moment and remember Greg Moore. 13 years ago today we saw the devastating reality of auto racing. Greg was a hell of a racer and not a race goes by where I see the Penske #3 and think what could have been.

Losing Dan recently has opened new wounds and has been a very hard reminder of what these men do to lay it all on the line for something they love.

Rest in peace Greg, we all still love and miss you.

Very tough days indeed.

Btw, it was 12 years ago today.

00steven
1st November 2011, 04:39
Very tough days indeed.

Btw, it was 12 years ago today.

Holy Cow your right! I don't Know why I had 13 years in my head.

Marbles
1st November 2011, 20:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2pvzbb162A

A lot of awesome moments to remember!

nigelred5
2nd November 2011, 00:37
99 :up:

MAX_THRUST
3rd November 2011, 22:47
Dan's crash also made me think of Greg Moore to. How could it not. Such a shame we wont get to see what they could have become. I wsa surprised how Dan's death has effected me in these past couple of weeks. I had forgotten how bad I felt after Greg Moore's accident. Brought back those terrible memories.

EagleEye
4th November 2011, 21:26
Those were 2 pretty tough days.

Greg and Dan, we miss you!

The worst of days, still linger....

jimispeed
4th November 2011, 21:29
They were kind of similar! Both confident, and well versed!! And true racers!

heliocastroneves#3
4th November 2011, 21:33
Saw this live on TV, was very sad. In the morning it was great to see Hakkinen becoming an F1 world champion for the second consecutive time (I'm a Schumacher fan, and I didn't dislike Irvine at all. But Hakkinen was/is just a great person). And then in the evening this happened. I can remember almost everything of that day. I remembered I watched that race at my uncle, who celebrated his birthday on that day.

I still get shocked when I watch that crash, I prefer not to do it. A very black day in motorsports.