PDA

View Full Version : Donate if you choose, but.....

23rd October 2011, 19:09
I think I'll go ahead and choose to donate to families of fallen soldiers and wounded veterans! As great of a driver as Dan Wheldon was, he didn't die fighting for our freedom and safety...so feel free to donate to a millionare family if you choose. I've got my priorities.

BDunnell
23rd October 2011, 19:16
What a strange thread.

I think I'll go ahead and choose to donate to families of fallen soldiers and wounded veterans! As great of a driver as Dan Wheldon was, he didn't die fighting for our freedom and safety...so feel free to donate to a millionare family if you choose. I've got my priorities.

I must say, I didn't think this was the sole choice at our disposal. Why make an issue of it — especially if, as seems to have been the case, you aren't au fait with the nature of the charity in question?

BDunnell
23rd October 2011, 19:17
Oh, and I don't see why a second thread on this topic was necessary. I assume and hope this one will be closed too.

henners88
23rd October 2011, 19:24
Please ban this guy, I thought at first he had a genuine question but he's here simply to wind up/upset fans who are coming to terms with the loss of a racing driver, and if he hadn't got the message in the first thread he starts another to taunt. Stick to commenting on youtube video's pal.

Phoenixent
23rd October 2011, 19:30
Please move this thread to Chit Chat as this member just won't stop with this bs......