PDA

View Full Version : Lewis

driveace
22nd October 2011, 16:19
posted by his father,saying that we will see a new , different Lewis from now on.
Looks like the Nicole relationship is over,and is his father in control of him again ?
have they made up their differences ,and going to work together again?

MJW
22nd October 2011, 23:53
Best thing for Lewis if its true. Sure thing he has natural talent by the bucket loads - I think (and others will no doubt disagree) the whole black gangsta music industry thing f*8ked his mind.

Koz
23rd October 2011, 03:45
I think (and others will no doubt disagree) the whole black gangsta music industry thing f*8ked his mind.

Care to elaborate on that?

MrJan
23rd October 2011, 09:54
What a ridiculous statement. Doesn't need to be elaborated, it's just stupid.

driveace
23rd October 2011, 10:41
But ,do we think that Lewis,s father is now back in charge of him ,if not why does he issue this statement ?

ioan
23rd October 2011, 14:57
Best thing for Lewis if its true. Sure thing he has natural talent by the bucket loads - I think (and others will no doubt disagree) the whole black gangsta music industry thing f*8ked his mind.

Exactly.
As long as he had his father in his corner he was doing great and didn't lose his temper as much as these last couple of years.

ioan
23rd October 2011, 20:46
It makes me laugh when reading opinions on Lewis around the net and people say stuff like "hanging around with hip hop people has distracted him bla bla bla". Total balls. I haven't seen that view very much on this forum thank goodness as I think we're a little more switched on with how the sport works, or I'd like to think we are. People don't seem to understand that drivers have such a hectic schedule that they don't get time to go out every week getting drunk and hanging out with Jay-Z. Lewis was lucky if he saw Nicole once a month which is why things fell apart there IMO. Lewis went on a night out a couple of months back with Amir Khan here in the UK and it was talked about on the forums for weeks, almost as though it was a regular thing and had some bearing on his state of mind lol. Lewis performed well in Korea and I'd like to think he's got his head back in gear so thankfully we can leave the psychology to the wannabes. :)

It makes me laugh (though I am not sure it is really funny) the extent to which you would go to defend Lewis, supposing in the process that you know more about his life that those who have a different view. Just sayin'.

BTW miss Scherzinger used to be present at races every other week, so your once a week is a bit weak. But hey, you sure know every detail about when and how they met, so who am I to contradict you?!

CaptainRaiden
24th October 2011, 06:46
I think (and others will no doubt disagree) the whole black gangsta music industry thing f*8ked his mind.

I wonder listening to what kinda music turns you into a troll.

CaptainRaiden
24th October 2011, 06:55
It makes me laugh when reading opinions on Lewis around the net and people say stuff like "hanging around with hip hop people has distracted him bla bla bla". Total balls.

Agreed. The thing is, smart asses think they know better than 99% of the world, even the driver himself.

Robinho
24th October 2011, 15:12
i'll be glad is Nicole is out of the picture, fair enough she used to turn up to cheer him on, but it was clear from her inane comments that she had absolutely no idea what was going on, she just came across as a hanger on to me. If I was with someone who had no understanding of what I did not only as a job, but as my passion and what I'd worked my life to acheive I'd be wondering if it was really worth it. Maybe she was lovely and they were great together, but I thought she came across as a bit of a tw*t generally. Maybe Lewis will be more focussed next year as a result, once he is over it all?

tfp
24th October 2011, 19:02
posted by his father,saying that we will see a new , different Lewis from now on.
Looks like the Nicole relationship is over,and is his father in control of him again ?
have they made up their differences ,and going to work together again?

Lewis and his father fell out? What for?

kfzmeister
27th October 2011, 22:08
saw this on another forum and had to post. Don't mean to rain on the lewis parade, but this sh!t takes the cake!!!

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/PicNews111027.jpg

tfp
27th October 2011, 23:46
Awesome:-)

TheFamousEccles
28th October 2011, 08:34
saw this on another forum and had to post. Don't mean to rain on the lewis parade, but this sh!t takes the cake!!!

That's funny.

Poor ol' LuLu, part of me thinks that I was young and surly once too, and I should give him a break - he'll come around and blow them into the weeds again, as his talent demands some day, but another part of me just enjoys schadenfreude...

Is that wrong? :disturb:

ioan
28th October 2011, 11:53
I saw that too and its very funny. I'm pretty sure Lewis would have a laugh at that, but you do realise its been shopped don't you? Please tell me you do.. lol

It sure was Photoshopped we all realized it, no need to get stressed bro.

ioan
28th October 2011, 11:55
Lewis acknowledges he has private life problems:

Hamilton pushes life problems aside and focuses on winning - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/95706)

maybe now henners will accept it too. ;)