PDA

View Full Version : What's in those houses Putin?

A.F.F.
10th October 2011, 13:36
Russians buy land and properties near militarybases, sometimes from militarybase !! They own empty houses there, right next to militarybase !!? Out chief in command comment was: " I find it a little bit worrying."

WTF ????

Surely it's not for spying.... if there's anything to spy in Finland but what's going on?? Why it's even allowed. I couldn't believe that anywhere else in the wolrd this is possible!

Malbec
10th October 2011, 14:51
russians buy land and properties near militarybases, sometimes from militarybase !! They own empty houses there, right next to militarybase !!? Out chief in command comment was: " i find it a little bit worrying."

wtf ????

Surely it's not for spying.... If there's anything to spy in finland but what's going on?? Why it's even allowed. I couldn't believe that anywhere else in the wolrd this is possible!

fsb aff?

A.F.F.
10th October 2011, 23:29
Well, I can't help thinkin about it.....

Rudy Tamasz
11th October 2011, 08:26
Simple. Russia is in a deep systemic crisis. Another 10 years of Putin's rule will finish it off. Putin cronies from law enforcement agencies and security services know it better than anybody else. They want to have European countries as safe havens for themselves and European banks as treasuries for their money. E.g. they keep buying land in Latvia which they publicly slam for being "fascist" and opressing the Russian speaking minority.

A.F.F.
11th October 2011, 11:05
Correction... another 12 years of Putin's tzarsim.

Gregor-y
12th October 2011, 21:11
E.g. they keep buying land in Latvia which they publicly slam for being "fascist" and opressing the Russian speaking minority.
Yakov Peters is coming home to roost, then? ;)