View Full Version : Steve Jobs has died

Roamy
6th October 2011, 00:50
Rest in Peace to a brilliant man

race aficionado
6th October 2011, 00:55
Rest in Peace to a brilliant man

Yep . . . he's passed away.

Rest in peace Steve Jobs, you lived a great, fulfilling and successful life and you have touched so many of us with your genius and your magic.

thanks.

race

veeten
6th October 2011, 03:07
Visionary Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dies at 56 - Business - US business - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44794300/ns/business-us_business/t/apple-says-co-founder-steve-jobs-has-died/?gt1=43001) :(

GridGirl
6th October 2011, 07:07
R.I.P Steve Jobs :(

Sadly, when he announced that he was stepping down as CEO in August I had a feeling that he did have much time left. A very great man but there is only so many times you can fight the big C and win. Indeed, even setting up Apple couldn't help him there.

Let's hope this thread doesn't turn into the usual Apple slanging match. :)

Daniel
6th October 2011, 08:17
R.I.P Steve Jobs :(

Sadly, when he announced that he was stepping down as CEO in August I had a feeling that he did have much time left. A very great man but there is only so many times you can fight the big C and win. Indeed, even setting up Apple couldn't help him there.

Let's hope this thread doesn't turn into the usual Apple slanging match. :)

I said to myself that I'd never post on here after the way things have been for quite a while, but this just pissed me off.

If you respect Steve so much you wouldn't do the whole flamebait thing dressed up with a little non-confrontational in a thread where his death has been announced :) at the end. It's not classy at all and the only thing that someone could do worse would be to come in here and dance on Steve's grave. You might think that's what I'd do and you'd be wrong, but then again half the people on here think they know my views better than me so I won't even bother saying my bit.

Fousto, Race Aficionado, Veeten and Jag Warrior (he'll be along soon I'm sure) you're all great guys and I doff my cap to thee. :wave:

GridGirl
6th October 2011, 08:35
Deary me.....and there in begins! :(

Daniel
6th October 2011, 08:46
Deary me.....and there in begins! :(

Dearie me indeed, you post disrespectfully in some thread to get a reaction and you don't get the reaction is after so you merely re-interpret my post so it's the reaction you want. The only reference to Steve or Apple was merely to say that the only thing someone could do worse than what you've done would be to come on here and figuratively dance on Steve's grave. I didn't say that was what I was doing or that someone else should do it or whatever.

It's there in black and white for all to see. Classic example of me posting something and one of the plonkers on here interpreting it for their own needs.

If you have any respect for Steve you'll stop this right now.