PDA

View Full Version : So if you are going to murder someone make sure your parents are rich

Bolton Midnight
3rd October 2011, 22:12
BBC News - Amanda Knox wins Meredith Kercher murder appeal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15158163)

Lousada
3rd October 2011, 23:50
Of course the blue-eyed white girl walks and the black guy gets 16 years :laugh:

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 00:32
The rich girl and boy walk, the poor black guy stays inside.

Not guilty is not the same as innocent.

Just wait for the chat show interviews, book, film, TV mini series etc Kerching

Maybe her and her sister will get the puppies out though...........

Zico
4th October 2011, 08:43
I didn't really pay any attention to the original case yet on watching the 'unsolved mysteries' doc attempting to clear her name, I was disgusted by how she had been convicted by such weak evidence.

We have one form of media villifying her pre-trial succesfully forming public opinion of her, then you get people like me seeing only the opposite and reaching a completely different conclusion. The power of the media eh?

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 09:11
I didn't really pay any attention to the original case yet on watching the 'unsolved mysteries' doc attempting to clear her name, I was disgusted by how she had been convicted by such weak evidence.

We have one form of media villifying her pre-trial succesfully forming public opinion of her, then you get people like me seeing only the opposite and reaching a completely different conclusion. The power of the media eh?

Indeed — a lot of information is imparted, but not a lot of knowledge. How anyone could ever feel sufficiently qualified to comment on such a case without recourse to all the evidence is beyond me.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 09:49
giggling and performing handstands in the police station hours after the brutal murder of her roommate

Rudy Tamasz
4th October 2011, 09:50
I guess we'll never know the truth. She was cleared because the evidence was determined flawed, not because she really had a solid alibi or something. Four years after it is impossible to re-investigate the case properly.

I also think her parents' wealth is irrelevant to the trial outcome.

Mark
4th October 2011, 09:53
Strange indeed but not illegal.

CarlMetro
4th October 2011, 10:11
giggling and performing handstands in the police station hours after the brutal murder of her roommate

it might seem strange to most people but some deal with stress and grief in different ways. It is not that uncommon for people to laugh uncontrollably when to of the death of someone. I don't condone her actions because they seem, to us insensitive, but it may have been her brains way of dealing with the news.

As for her being freed because her parents are rich? What the hell has that got to do with the evidence in the case being flawed to the point that she is cleared of the crime by an independent jury? Oh and of course the guy that is guilty of the murder is black and was only convicted of the murder because he is black and his parents aren't rich :rolleyes:

Malbec
4th October 2011, 10:41
it might seem strange to most people but some deal with stress and grief in different ways. It is not that uncommon for people to laugh uncontrollably when to of the death of someone. I don't condone her actions because they seem, to us insensitive, but it may have been her brains way of dealing with the news.

As for her being freed because her parents are rich? What the hell has that got to do with the evidence in the case being flawed to the point that she is cleared of the crime by an independent jury? Oh and of course the guy that is guilty of the murder is black and was only convicted of the murder because he is black and his parents aren't rich :rolleyes:

Exactly.

Its also worth noting that she and her bf didn't have their charges reduced, they were dropped entirely on appeal based on the flimsiness of the evidence against them.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 11:12
Four years after it is impossible to re-investigate the case properly.

Really? Why? There have been plenty of cases re-investigated years after the event which have resulted in a successful, and accurate, outcome.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 11:13

All very true.

nigelred5
4th October 2011, 11:31
Of course the blue-eyed white girl walks and the black guy gets 16 years :laugh:

Maybe the blue eyed white girl didnt' kill the woman and the black guy did? just sayin....

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 12:07
I guess we'll never know the truth. She was cleared because the evidence was determined flawed, not because she really had a solid alibi or something. Four years after it is impossible to re-investigate the case properly.

I also think her parents' wealth is irrelevant to the trial outcome.

Her and her boyfriend kept on changing their alibi and lying, odd if they were innocent.

Not to mention them trying to dob the bar owner in it, yet more lies.

Of course their wealth is relevant, afford the best legal team make sure the story gets plenty of air time. Don't be so naive.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 12:08
24-year-old Amanda Knox is expected to make a swift return to the US, where it's understood she'll publish a book about her story

Kerching

ArrowsFA1
4th October 2011, 12:15
24-year-old Amanda Knox is expected to make a swift return to the US, where it's understood she'll publish a book about her story

Kerching
What's worse:

Publishers rushing to get rights to 'the story'[/*:m:3vh52m9c]
Her making money out of 'the story'[/*:m:3vh52m9c]
People buying the book[/*:m:3vh52m9c]

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 12:24
What's worse:

Publishers rushing to get rights to 'the story'[/*:m:x5rnzojy]
Her making money out of 'the story'[/*:m:x5rnzojy]
People buying the book[/*:m:x5rnzojy]

All of it, she should be forced to hand all profits over to a charity of Meredith's parents choice.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 12:44
All of it, she should be forced to hand all profits over to a charity of Meredith's parents choice.

Why? You believe in personal freedoms, don't you? In that case, she should be allowed to keep the profits if she so wishes, no matter how morally bankrupt the whole thing may be.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 12:44
What's worse:

Publishers rushing to get rights to 'the story'[/*:m:1d0au7zw]
Her making money out of 'the story'[/*:m:1d0au7zw]
People buying the book[/*:m:1d0au7zw]

You might add a fourth category, namely 'Tabloid newspapers haggling over serialisation rights'.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 12:51
Why? You believe in personal freedoms, don't you? In that case, she should be allowed to keep the profits if she so wishes, no matter how morally bankrupt the whole thing may be.

Personal freedoms do not encompass profiting out of murder.

Now go and troll elsewhere.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 13:10
Personal freedoms do not encompass profiting out of murder.

According to whom? I don't recall seeing this enshrined anywhere.

Rudy Tamasz
4th October 2011, 13:12
Really? Why? There have been plenty of cases re-investigated years after the event which have resulted in a successful, and accurate, outcome.

How do you collect forensic evidence four years after a murder happened? How do that in a proper way to make it count in court?

The defense team had the freshly collected evidence thrown out. They'll make even a quicker work of any new evidence.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 13:14
How do you collect forensic evidence four years after a murder happened? How do that in a proper way to make it count in court?

The defense team had the freshly collected evidence thrown out. They'll make even a quicker work of any new evidence.

So you have never heard of a crime being re-investigated, then?

Rudy Tamasz
4th October 2011, 13:17
So you have never heard of a crime being re-investigated, then?

Sorry, BD. I start getting tired of your arguing techniques. You are an expert in question dodging, I should admit. Instead of throwing a question back, how about coming up with something to support your argument, like a link to story of a successfully re-investigated crime?

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 13:27
Sorry, BD. I start getting tired of your arguing techniques. You are an expert in question dodging, I should admit. Instead of throwing a question back, how about coming up with something to support your argument, like a link to story of a successfully re-investigated crime?

My question was based on my genuine surprise that this is not a phenomenon with which you are familiar. To name but one high-profile instance, the overturning of the conviction of the 'Guildford Four' would not have happened had it not been for the evidence (such as it turned out to be) being looked at anew in the face of a major campaign. One sees regular police appeals on the television in Britain relating to attempts to solve long-forgotten 'cold cases'.

Rudy Tamasz
4th October 2011, 13:29
What I am saying is that it is not impossible to find new evidence. It just very difficult to make it count.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 13:34
What I am saying is that it is not impossible to find new evidence. It just very difficult to make it count.

This is true — but it is far from impossible. And new evidence may not always be required — rather, a re-examination of what already exists.

AndyL
4th October 2011, 14:06

Indeed. Reading the BBC's 10 factors that helped Knox's case (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15157384) piece, I'm surprised they get to number 3 before coming to "lack of proof."

markabilly
4th October 2011, 14:26
BBC News - Amanda Knox wins Meredith Kercher murder appeal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15158163)

Sorry to be peeing all over your whining, but this prosecutor was and is a total loser.

IN ALL PROBABILITY, she and her friend, who has been ignored in the media, were totally inncoent. But for your corrupt and incompetent Italian prosecutor and justice system, the "black guy" along with the anyone else who did it, should be spending their entire life in prision. Indeed, better, i think their heads should be chopped off.

This prosecutor has a long and horrible history of pursuing the wrong parties and overlooking the obvious guilty party in many cases. FUUNY thing--this ain't his first documented screw up

I cited a few, the last time this subject was discussed. Anybody care to find that thrread, cause I cannot and I got to go to work. But it has all you need about the serial killer, who has been id'd walking around free while he investigates satatanic witches as cuplrits, yadadada

Indeed, this backass donkey prosecutor makes a Klu Kluz Klan red neck lynch mob appear euridite, intelligent, fair and impartial in comparison

of course, I guess I can never go to Italy without going to jail since I have now slandered him by speaking the truth :rolleyes:

And in case you are wondering, I am almost always on the other side, as in Caylee Anthony, where mommie should have been executed.

markabilly
4th October 2011, 14:35
and the reason the "black guy" got 16 years, was he cut a deal........................to save his butt.

Horrible crime he committed. HORRIBLE

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 15:08
According to whom? I don't recall seeing this enshrined anywhere.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vbNH_58qXIw/TkycUbhiOUI/AAAAAAAAPrQ/48oOfj0J23A/s1600/troll+spray.jpg

No need to re open the case as they got the guilty 3 in the first place.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 15:40
Indeed. Reading the BBC's 10 factors that helped Knox's case (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15157384) piece, I'm surprised they get to number 3 before coming to "lack of proof."

What in that list proves they didn't do it?

Yes the Italians were slipshod (but that's to be expected they are Italian when all said and done) but I can't see a cast iron alibi in that list.

Money to run PR campaigns; oh no Knox's wealth had nowt to do with it oh no......

Zico
4th October 2011, 15:47
I think you are missing the point Bolton.. She may have been a naughty girl with a strange way of dealing with the stress but that doesn't automaticaly make her guilty of the crime, there is simply not enough evidence to convict her and her boyfriend.

Have a look at A site detailing the wrongful conviction of Amanda Knox & Raffaele Sollecito (http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/)

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 15:52
She says she was at Sollecitos apartment all night - found to be untrue

Changed her story many times

Phone switched off all evening

Staged / fake breakin

Lied to stitch up the barman [who has lost his business as a result ]

...Yeah , a totally innocent bystander who was nowhere near the crime scene when the murder took place [NOT]

The Daily Mash - Knox to be trained in how not to look shifty (http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/knox-to-be-trained-in-how-not-to-look-shifty-201110044377/)

AndyL
4th October 2011, 16:10
What in that list proves they didn't do it?

The burden of proof is on the prosecution.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 16:21
A simple question. Who here is genuinely qualified to comment on the specifics of the case, as opposed to having read a bit about it in the media and formed an opinion? I would suggest no-one.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 16:50
The burden of proof is on the prosecution.

But as I said originally; not guilty is NOT the same as innocent. Somebody has been killed lets not forget and Knox has got off with it because her parents are rich, pure and simple.

A simple question. Who here is genuinely qualified to comment on the specifics of the case, as opposed to having read a bit about it in the media and formed an opinion? I would suggest no-one.

Over fifteen thousand posts and yet you still don't seem to understand how these things operate.

BDunnell
4th October 2011, 17:07
Over fifteen thousand posts and yet you still don't seem to understand how these things operate.

Do tell me, then. Is the answer 'read a couple of articles on the case and think you're an expert'?

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 17:08
Do tell me, then. Is the answer 'read a couple of articles on the case and think you're an expert'?

no

Zico
4th October 2011, 17:13
She says she was at Sollecitos apartment all night - found to be untrue

Changed her story many times

Phone switched off all evening

Staged / fake breakin

Lied to stitch up the barman [who has lost his business as a result ]

...Yeah , a totally innocent bystander who was nowhere near the crime scene when the murder took place [NOT]

The Daily Mash - Knox to be trained in how not to look shifty (http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/knox-to-be-trained-in-how-not-to-look-shifty-201110044377/)

Thats what you have been led to believe by the media.. the other side say BS to most of these so called facts and/or that the statements were made under duress. They also say Guede had originally denied Amanda was in the house before changing HIS story. The documentary I watched paints a very different picture to the 'facts' you believe but our personal beliefs are all irrelevent really, the bottom line is that its an unsafe conviction due to the huge blunders made by forensics and the prosecution and the general public opinions/hear-say formed by the media.

Roamy
4th October 2011, 17:24
I think the thought of a school girl slitting someone's throat verus that of a couple of well known drug dealers is quite far fetched to begin with.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 17:32
Thats what you have been led to believe by the media.. the other side say BS to most of these so called facts and/or that the statements were made under duress. They also say Guede had originally denied Amanda was in the house before changing HIS story. The documentary I watched paints a very different picture to the 'facts' you believe but our personal beliefs are all irrelevent really, the bottom line is that its an unsafe conviction due to the huge blunders made by forensics and the prosecution.

As I've already said the Knox family have money so can get folk to say what they want and hoodwink the gullible into believing that Foxy Knoxy was a victim too.

If she was really innocent she'd not turn this round into launching her own celebrity career which she surely will. How could anyone make money out of death of a so called friend?

slinkster
4th October 2011, 18:47
Awful seeing these two getting away with murder. More awful that she'll be flying home to a hero's welcome. I really feel for the victims family who must be feeling so confused right now.

markabilly
4th October 2011, 19:35
did i mention that in addition to his other screw ups, this prosecutor who is continuing the Knox appeal, has recently been convicted of abuse of office and facing prison time....like 22 months, yet he is still permitted to continue with this case??

What a joke :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you should feel sorry for the victim's family, because they have been through hell, and it is likely that we will never know the other killer's ID .

And the one caught killer, who not only confessed, but had it confirmed by forensic eviddence, only got 16 years......

anthonyvop
4th October 2011, 19:49
Amanda Knox and Casey Anthony.....Hmmmmmmm.....I would pay to watch those 2 go at it!!!

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 20:32
Awful seeing these two getting away with murder. More awful that she'll be flying home to a hero's welcome. I really feel for the victims family who must be feeling so confused right now.

Grinning like a cheshire cat she was in the airport.

No one has ever doubted that the killer did not do it alone.

CarlMetro
4th October 2011, 20:44
Grinning like a cheshire cat she was in the airport.

As would anyone else who has been found not guilty on apeal, by a jury of her peers, for a crime she did not commit.

Bolton Midnight
4th October 2011, 20:46
As would anyone else who had gotten away with murder and was about to make loadsa dosh because of it.

EFA

markabilly
5th October 2011, 04:09
As I've already said the Knox family have money so can get folk to say what they want and hoodwink the gullible into believing that Foxy Knoxy was a victim too.

If she was really innocent she'd not turn this round into launching her own celebrity career which she surely will. How could anyone make money out of death of a so called friend?

Her family ain't rich, just middle class

Something you should know before you sprew forth from the mouth thos very same lies told by the prosecutor trying to make his case look good, who was trying the case in the media

Ms Knox was born in 1987, the first of two daughters of Curt, an accountant, and Edda, a schoolteacher. They lived in Arbor Heights, an unexciting neighbourhood of West Seattle.
Her parents separated in 1989, shortly after the birth of Amanda's sister Deanna. They later divorced, but remained friendly and throughout her troubles have worked closely together. Amanda's step-parents, Cassandra Knox and Chris Mellas, have also chipped in; at times, the two couples shared accommodation in Perugia.

Both her parents have remortgaged their homes to pay legal bills, and her grandmother has given away a substantial amount of her savings. She wants to repay all that money before taking any for herself."

Knox hopes for book deal and film rights to settle family's $1m legal fees - Americas, World - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/knox-hopes-for-book-deal-and-film-rights-to-settle-familys-1m-legal-fees-2365619.html)

To be blunt, she and her friend, both deserve every penny they might get for what that little pompous pig faced prosecutor did to her and her friend for 4 miserable years.
:D :D :D

Got to love the part where no one can produce a transcript of the early part of the interrogation.....and then you ignore the 50 hours of continous questioning by police, the prosecutor having a doctor telling her the lie that she had tested positive for HIV so they could put more pressure on her, and then obtained a list of people she may have had sexual and other physical contact who might have possibly gotten the diease from her, then published the list, calling her a sexed crazed whore, devil worshipper, et al...... :rolleyes:

Yes sir, anybody who believes the crap from this prosecutor, Giuliano Mignini, well that is understandable. But the truth is that the prosecutor has lied over and over again, to get attention away from his own criminal behavior in other cases. This man is sick and people like him would be only found wearing a white robe in some mental institution......

markabilly
5th October 2011, 04:22
BOLTON'S HERO IN ACTION on OTHER CASES:

well we can start with.....

The case revolved around murders in the 1970s and 80s, when 16 bodies were found in the hillsides outside Florence, Italy. The killer was nicknamed the Monster of Florence. He killed young lovers often as they made love in the Tuscan foothills at night -- murders that included horrific, ritualistic mutilations.
Arrests were made in the murders but the killings continued while the suspects were in custody.

Decades passed with no resolution and then, in 2002, Mignini re-opened the case. He didn't buy into the lone psychopathic killer theory. Instead, he claimed, the murders were the work of a satanic sect, dating back to the Middle Ages, that needed female body parts for their black masses, to serve as the blasphemous wafer.

Preston and Spezi were investigating the Monster on their own. They pursued a lone killer theory which entirely undermined Mignini's. In short order, they found themselves in Mignini's crosshairs.
The prosecutor brought Preston in for an interview which, Preston said, quickly became an interrogation.
"He accused me of planting evidence and demanded that I confess to these crimes," he said. "I was accused of knowing all about Satanism and so on and so forth. And it was completely insane. It was like something out of a nightmare."

When Preston refused to confess, Mignini indicted him on perjury. Preston said the prosecutor then recommended that Preston and his family leave the country. They did just that the following morning.

Mignini was even tougher on Spezi, the Italian journalist. Spezi's home was raided twice and he spent weeks in prison after Mignini accused him of being part of the satanic sect responsible for the murders.

Spezi cleared his name and Mignini's investigation led nowhere.

"Everything was thrown out of court," Preston said, "and Mignini was humiliated."

Mignini was more than humiliated. He was criminally indicted for prosecutorial misconduct -- specifically, the illegal wiretapping of journalists' phones. Though Mignini claimed the tapping was properly authorized, that charge was still hanging over him in 2007, when Meredith Kercher was murdered in Perugia.

When the Knox case fell into Mignini's lap, Preston said the prosecutor saw it as a God-send.
"Here was a case that could redeem him," he said. "Here was a case that could save his career."

Critics Say Knox Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini Is Seeking Revenge, Redemption - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/International/critics-knox-prosecutor-giuliano-mignini-seeking-revenge-redemption/story?id=14623904)

Personally, I think intelligent Italians should be ashamed of the witch hunt, as well as this team of prosecutors.

I suppose ole Mignini ain't any kin folk ofyours??

If he is, tell him when he gets out of prison there are some dark, redneck infested, swamps down in backwoods of Mississippi where they could use a fellow real good at sniffing out them devil worshippers and leading lynch mobs in the middle of the night........

Bolton Midnight
5th October 2011, 15:30
Lets get a few facts straight

She lied
She was quite happy to finger the barman (hence why she was found guilty of slander and didn't do any time she shouldn't have)
Her DNA was on the murder weapon
Her boyfriends DNA was on the murder weapon
The victim's DNA was on the murder weapon
They faked a break in to try and cover their tracks
Her footprints were in the blood despite her lying saying she hadn't been in the room
She's cashing in on the death of someone who she claims to be a friend
Nobody is any doubt that the convicted murderer did not work alone
The vast majority of Italians are appalled at her getting away with this murder

Now anything there that points to her not being guilty but just getting off on a technicality?

It's OJ all over again.

Who employs a publicist to try and fool the gullible unless they have something to hide, and not once has she apologised for trying to blame the barman, he could have got life too.

Can't wait for the Foxy Knoxy porn film, plenty of scope for a porn script.

BDunnell
5th October 2011, 16:21

The only fact worth noting is that all you know about the case — all any of us here know about the case — is what they have seen and heard in whatever media they choose to consume.

Bolton Midnight
5th October 2011, 17:21
The only fact worth noting is that all you know about the case — all any of us here know about the case — is what they have seen and heard in whatever media they choose to consume.

No, the Knox legal team and family have not denied any of the above have they?

Why, because it is true and they don't want yet another slander case taking any of their ill-gotten gains.

BDunnell
5th October 2011, 18:47
No, the Knox legal team and family have not denied any of the above have they?

Why, because it is true and they don't want yet another slander case taking any of their ill-gotten gains.

Simply because someone has not denied something does not make it true.

Bob Riebe
5th October 2011, 19:00
I agree, this is Italy, not the U.s..

Back when most thought she was going to stay in prison, whether life or not, they said her family said that the legal system there operates in a different manner than the U.S.

Bob Riebe
5th October 2011, 19:04
Yeah, and many people are in prison because of "EYE WITNESSES" even though evidence from years to decades later finds them to be falsely convicted.

Justice will be served, as OJ found out in time.

Zeakiwi
5th October 2011, 19:16
Knoxy reminds me of Koo Stark.
Not a lot has been written about the other two Italian female flatmates. Why were they not there that night ?
Could Kercher been caught in a case of mistaken identity by some enforcer trying to extract a debt and the killer getting the wrong address or person ?

schmenke
5th October 2011, 19:56

Bolton, this is a perfect example of interpretation of the events as presented by different media sources.
The “facts” that you indicate are as reported by many media sources. It’s just as easy to rebut these “facts” simply by referring to other sources.
Five minutes of googling results in the following rebuttal to your “facts”:

She lied – Much of what Knox originally told the Italian authorities had been said under extreme stress, not to mention without the presence of a lawyer, which the defence successfully argued is inadmissible.
She was quite happy to finger the barman (hence why she was found guilty of slander and didn't do any time she shouldn't have) – Guilty of slander does not prove guilty of the murder.
Her DNA was on the murder weapon – The murder weapon, i.e. the knife, was never successfully proven to be the weapon that killed Kercher. Autopsies revealed that there were at least two murder weapons. Also, Knox’s DNA is inconclusive as the Defence argued that much of the forensics evidence was tainted by mishandling.
Her boyfriends DNA was on the murder weapon – See above.
The victim's DNA was on the murder weapon – See above.
They faked a break in to try and cover their tracks – Although it appears a break-in was staged, there is no proof that Knox was involved. No finger prints or other forensics (which would have likely been inadmissible anyways) were found in the room where the break-in was staged.
Her footprints were in the blood despite her lying saying she hadn't been in the room – Knox’s footprints were found only outside the room, not inside where the murder took place. In fact not one finger print of Knox’s was found in the room, and the only forensics evidence found was the, possibly tainted, DNA on the knife that may have contributed to Kerher’s death.
She's cashing in on the death of someone who she claims to be a friend – Nothing to do with the court proceedings and as such does not prove guilt. In fact, Knox’s family has claimed that the “cashing in” is required to help pay for the millions in accumulated legal costs.
Nobody is any doubt that the convicted murderer did not work alone – Possibly, but this does not prove that Knox was an accomplice.
The vast majority of Italians are appalled at her getting away with this murder – I did not bother to google this, which has nothing to do with the “facts” anyways.

I’m not saying that you’re wrong Bolton, nor am I saying that what I posted above is correct. I’m merely pointing out that our opinion of the case is influenced by what and how various media sources present the story.
The only “facts” are the evidence that have been made admissible in the court room, and only those to whom they were presented can make an unbiased judgement.

Bolton Midnight
5th October 2011, 21:07
Simply because someone has not denied something does not make it true.

Anybody that was innocent would automatically deny those accusations, unless she knew them to be true and wanted to avoid yet another slander case, esp now she's about to become mega rich, who said crime doesn't pay? Certainly did in her case.

Bolton Midnight
5th October 2011, 21:09
Knoxy reminds me of Koo Stark.
Not a lot has been written about the other two Italian female flatmates. Why were they not there that night ?

Don't know where they were on the night Kercher was murdered but they soon got lawyers and did not do handstands and laugh in the police station. Maybe they were self obsessed murderers?

Bolton Midnight
5th October 2011, 21:19
Bolton, this is a perfect example of interpretation of the events as presented by different media sources.
The “facts” that you indicate are as reported by many media sources. It’s just as easy to rebut these “facts” simply by referring to other sources.
Five minutes of googling results in the following rebuttal to your “facts”:

She lied – Much of what Knox originally told the Italian authorities had been said under extreme stress, not to mention without the presence of a lawyer, which the defence successfully argued is inadmissible.
She was quite happy to finger the barman (hence why she was found guilty of slander and didn't do any time she shouldn't have) – Guilty of slander does not prove guilty of the murder.
Her DNA was on the murder weapon – The murder weapon, i.e. the knife, was never successfully proven to be the weapon that killed Kercher. Autopsies revealed that there were at least two murder weapons. Also, Knox’s DNA is inconclusive as the Defence argued that much of the forensics evidence was tainted by mishandling.
Her boyfriends DNA was on the murder weapon – See above.
The victim's DNA was on the murder weapon – See above.
They faked a break in to try and cover their tracks – Although it appears a break-in was staged, there is no proof that Knox was involved. No finger prints or other forensics (which would have likely been inadmissible anyways) were found in the room where the break-in was staged.
Her footprints were in the blood despite her lying saying she hadn't been in the room – Knox’s footprints were found only outside the room, not inside where the murder took place. In fact not one finger print of Knox’s was found in the room, and the only forensics evidence found was the, possibly tainted, DNA on the knife that may have contributed to Kerher’s death.
She's cashing in on the death of someone who she claims to be a friend – Nothing to do with the court proceedings and as such does not prove guilt. In fact, Knox’s family has claimed that the “cashing in” is required to help pay for the millions in accumulated legal costs.
Nobody is any doubt that the convicted murderer did not work alone – Possibly, but this does not prove that Knox was an accomplice.
The vast majority of Italians are appalled at her getting away with this murder – I did not bother to google this, which has nothing to do with the “facts” anyways.

I’m not saying that you’re wrong Bolton, nor am I saying that what I posted above is correct. I’m merely pointing out that our opinion of the case is influenced by what and how various media sources present the story.
The only “facts” are the evidence that have been made admissible in the court room, and only those to whom they were presented can make an unbiased judgement.

No she just lied, plain and simple sod all to do with stress or unproven tales of brutality / lack of toilet breaks and no drinks. But she would be stressed she'd just killed someone.

So you agree she is the kind of person willing to have someone arrested for a murder they didn't commit and to compound that slyness never apologise for very nearly ruining an innocent man's life.

It was the quantity/size of DNA that she got off with, not the fact it was hers, Kerchers and her boyfriend.

Why stage a break in if she was innocent, they were the only two who could have staged it, why?

If she never entered the room, how did she get blood on her shoes and then leave a trail?

So you agree she is quite happy to use her 'mates' murder to line hers and her family's pocket?

If the chap banged up had an accomplice then he'd grass him up rather than do life on his own, the only person he does mention is Knox. Bet he now wishes he'd done the bitch Yank in rather than the nice English girl.

The Italians have had blow by blow commentary about this murder and the vast majority are appalled she's gotten away with murder, majority is rarely wrong.

I'd love to see what was chucked out by the defence team. AFAIK that can be used in a civil case, hope the Kerchers sue her for everything she earns on the back of her dastardly deed.

Bob Riebe
6th October 2011, 00:17
, majority is rarely wrong.
Tell that to the Germans and Russians who lived through two different dictators.

Bolton Midnight
6th October 2011, 00:35
Tell that to the Germans and Russians who lived through two different dictators.

Were they told what the likes of Stalin and Hitler were going to do like the Italians were blow by blow re Knox?

Bob Riebe
6th October 2011, 04:39
Were they told what the likes of Stalin and Hitler were going to do like the Italians were blow by blow re Knox?
The Germans and Russians has as much absolute truth as the Italians did.
The Italians were told opinions, nothing more.

There are far too many people in prison because of jurors with attitudes such as yours. I.e. he/she is guilty because I think so , to hell with absolute proof- close is good enough.

It is better to have a murderer go free, if the standards that could convict that murderer also can convict an innocent person.-------- (I have little sympathy for persons who have criminal back-grounds who are convicted of crimes they did not commit; whereas they are still being imprisoned for something they did not do, so what is to stop the same from happening to persons who do not have criminal back-ground, absolutely NOTHING![ In a bit of a perversion of our legal system, I fully agree mobsters often killed people who deserved killing and committed a legal, but not moral crime,])

ShiftingGears
6th October 2011, 13:00

She was quite happy to finger the barman

...Wait, what?

SGWilko
6th October 2011, 13:21
...Wait, what?

I don't think we are talking prostate massage here..........

Bolton Midnight
6th October 2011, 13:36
The Germans and Russians has as much absolute truth as the Italians did.
The Italians were told opinions, nothing more.

There are far too many people in prison because of jurors with attitudes such as yours. I.e. he/she is guilty because I think so , to hell with absolute proof- close is good enough.

It is better to have a murderer go free, if the standards that could convict that murderer also can convict an innocent person.-------- (I have little sympathy for persons who have criminal back-grounds who are convicted of crimes they did not commit; whereas they are still being imprisoned for something they did not do, so what is to stop the same from happening to persons who do not have criminal back-ground, absolutely NOTHING![ In a bit of a perversion of our legal system, I fully agree mobsters often killed people who deserved killing and committed a legal, but not moral crime,])

Plenty of guilty folk have got off on technicalities - The Birmingham Six for example, just a shame our police and CPS (Couldn't prosecute Satan) are so inept.

If she didn't do it then who did, nobody because the Italians got the right person in the first place.

Bolton Midnight
6th October 2011, 13:37
I don't think we are talking prostate massage here..........

Oh I don't know, assume she learnt a few tricks in jail.

Can't wait for her porno movie to hit the shelves.

Gregor-y
6th October 2011, 17:35
I'll just wait for the next news clip about her getting into trouble, much like our trigger-happy Pakistan contractor getting arrested near Denver for beating up an old man. Over a parking spot (http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2011/10/raymond-davis-guns-cars-and-bagels.html).

Bob Riebe
6th October 2011, 19:34
I'll just wait for the next news clip about her getting into trouble, much like our trigger-happy Pakistan contractor getting arrested near Denver for beating up an old man. Over a parking spot (http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2011/10/raymond-davis-guns-cars-and-bagels.html).Wow using the liberal rag the New Yorker is a rather tacky way to give a biased opinion.
------------------------------------

CIA Contractor Arrested In Highlands Ranch After Fight
Raymond Davis Was Released From Pakistani Prison In January
Posted by Kim Nguyen, Web Editor

POSTED: 5:07 pm MDT October 1, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 pm MDT October 2, 2011

HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. -- The CIA contractor who was freed from a Pakistani prison after the U.S. paid $2.3 million in blood money was arrested Saturday morning in Highlands Ranch after he allegedly fought with another man over a parking spot, CALL7 Investigators have learned.

Raymond Allen Davis was arrested outside an Einstein Bros Bagels at the Town Center at Highlands Ranch, at Highlands Ranch Parkway and South Broadway, sources close to the investigation told Call7 Investigator Tony Kovaleski.

Sources told Kovaleski that Davis and another man with him had been arguing with a third man about a parking spot when the verbal argument escalated into a physical altercation.

In the argument, Davis was the aggressor, reliable sources said.

The 50-year-old victim, Jeff Maes, was treated at the scene and released.

"He literally parked his car behind me and started shouting at me and I says, 'You need to relax'. And he got out of the car," Maes said Saturday. "When I got hit I went back, I hit my back straight on the concrete and then, I don't know, I must've got up. I looked, he's standing there and I got up to defend myself and started again."

Maes said his daughters, ages 6 and 8, cried after witnessing the fight but Maes didn't learn until afterwards his alleged attacker also did work for the CIA.

"I thought to myself, he's a pretty tough guy. I guess I'm somewhat grateful there's five men that broke it up," Maes said, adding he spent most of the afternoon at Sky Ridge medical center.

"Well, actually I was there for six hours and they took some x-rays and cat scans and said that I have an injury to my back," Maes said. "I've never been knocked out. But to get hit over a parking spot. That's kind of ridiculous."

His wife was equally surprised to learn about the suspect's employment record.

"Strength under control I think is a good, uh, motto to have here. I think all people should bear that in mind. Even if they're strong, they should have it under control," Jacqueline Maes said.

Reached at the couple's Highlands Ranch home, Mrs. Davis told 7NEWS her husband wasn't home but said they might make a statement later.

Deputies with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office were called around 9 a.m.

Davis was taken into custody on misdemeanor charges of third-degree assault and disorderly conduct. He was released after posting $1,750 bond.

Davis informed responding deputies who he was and said that the press would be following this and he would appreciate it if authorities kept his arrest out of the press, according to sources.

The Douglas County Sherriff's Office treated his arrest like any other case, but once they confirmed his identity, the sheriff's office had to follow protocol and notify Colorado's highest ranking law enforcement office, the Colorado Department of Public Safety.

The sheriff's office is still working on a report, which is expected to be released on Monday.

Davis was jailed in a Pakistani prison on Jan. 27, after he shot and killed two Pakistani men as he sat in his car.

Davis, a 36-year-old Virginia native, said he shot the two men in self-defense as they tried to rob him in late January. He claimed the two men attacked him as he drove through a busy Lahore neighborhood.

He was charged with two counts of murder in March and then released after the families of the two Pakistanis he killed pardoned him in exchange for compensation or "blood money."

The payment of "blood money" to the families, sanctioned under Pakistani law, was considered by Davis' attorney as the best way to get out of the crisis.

The killings triggered a fresh wave of anti-American sentiment in Pakistan and were testing an alliance seen as key to defeating al-Qaida and ending the war in Afghanistan.

The tensions were especially sharp between the CIA and Pakistan's powerful Inter Services Intelligence, its spy agency, which said it did not know Davis was operating in the country. One ISI official said the agency had backed the "blood money" deal as way of soothing tensions.

The United States initially described Davis as either a U.S. consular or embassy official, and claimed he had diplomatic immunity. But officials later acknowledged he was working for the CIA, confirming suspicions that had aired in the Pakistani media.

7NEWS confirmed Davis owns a security company called Hyperion Protective Consultants, which is contracted to do work for the U.S. government. He used to work for Blackwater as a security employee.------------------------

This is a little more balanced report.
Oddly, what the New Yorker wanted people to think was murder I guess in Pakistan, the U.K. Independant called a shoot-out.

Gregor-y
6th October 2011, 19:58
Wow using the liberal rag the New Yorker is a rather tacky way to give a biased opinion.
And that's a rather tacky way to behave on a forum, but it doesn't stop you, does it?

Point out anything on the article that is incorrect on the matter of this guy's arrest in Colorado and I'll send you a cookie.

Bob Riebe
6th October 2011, 20:30
Wow using the liberal rag the New Yorker is a rather tacky way to give a biased opinion.
------------------------------------

CIA Contractor Arrested In Highlands Ranch After Fight
Raymond Davis Was Released From Pakistani Prison In January
Posted by Kim Nguyen, Web Editor

POSTED: 5:07 pm MDT October 1, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 pm MDT October 2, 2011

HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. -- The CIA contractor who was freed from a Pakistani prison after the U.S. paid $2.3 million in blood money was arrested Saturday morning in Highlands Ranch after he allegedly fought with another man over a parking spot, CALL7 Investigators have learned.

Raymond Allen Davis was arrested outside an Einstein Bros Bagels at the Town Center at Highlands Ranch, at Highlands Ranch Parkway and South Broadway, sources close to the investigation told Call7 Investigator Tony Kovaleski.

Sources told Kovaleski that Davis and another man with him had been arguing with a third man about a parking spot when the verbal argument escalated into a physical altercation.

In the argument, Davis was the aggressor, reliable sources said.

The 50-year-old victim, Jeff Maes, was treated at the scene and released.

"He literally parked his car behind me and started shouting at me and I says, 'You need to relax'. And he got out of the car," Maes said Saturday. "When I got hit I went back, I hit my back straight on the concrete and then, I don't know, I must've got up. I looked, he's standing there and I got up to defend myself and started again."

Maes said his daughters, ages 6 and 8, cried after witnessing the fight but Maes didn't learn until afterwards his alleged attacker also did work for the CIA.

"I thought to myself, he's a pretty tough guy. I guess I'm somewhat grateful there's five men that broke it up," Maes said, adding he spent most of the afternoon at Sky Ridge medical center.

"Well, actually I was there for six hours and they took some x-rays and cat scans and said that I have an injury to my back," Maes said. "I've never been knocked out. But to get hit over a parking spot. That's kind of ridiculous."

His wife was equally surprised to learn about the suspect's employment record.

"Strength under control I think is a good, uh, motto to have here. I think all people should bear that in mind. Even if they're strong, they should have it under control," Jacqueline Maes said.

Reached at the couple's Highlands Ranch home, Mrs. Davis told 7NEWS her husband wasn't home but said they might make a statement later.

Deputies with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office were called around 9 a.m.

Davis was taken into custody on misdemeanor charges of third-degree assault and disorderly conduct. He was released after posting $1,750 bond.

Davis informed responding deputies who he was and said that the press would be following this and he would appreciate it if authorities kept his arrest out of the press, according to sources.

The Douglas County Sherriff's Office treated his arrest like any other case, but once they confirmed his identity, the sheriff's office had to follow protocol and notify Colorado's highest ranking law enforcement office, the Colorado Department of Public Safety.

The sheriff's office is still working on a report, which is expected to be released on Monday.

Davis was jailed in a Pakistani prison on Jan. 27, after he shot and killed two Pakistani men as he sat in his car.

Davis, a 36-year-old Virginia native, said he shot the two men in self-defense as they tried to rob him in late January. He claimed the two men attacked him as he drove through a busy Lahore neighborhood.

He was charged with two counts of murder in March and then released after the families of the two Pakistanis he killed pardoned him in exchange for compensation or "blood money."

The payment of "blood money" to the families, sanctioned under Pakistani law, was considered by Davis' attorney as the best way to get out of the crisis.

The killings triggered a fresh wave of anti-American sentiment in Pakistan and were testing an alliance seen as key to defeating al-Qaida and ending the war in Afghanistan.

The tensions were especially sharp between the CIA and Pakistan's powerful Inter Services Intelligence, its spy agency, which said it did not know Davis was operating in the country. One ISI official said the agency had backed the "blood money" deal as way of soothing tensions.

The United States initially described Davis as either a U.S. consular or embassy official, and claimed he had diplomatic immunity. But officials later acknowledged he was working for the CIA, confirming suspicions that had aired in the Pakistani media.

7NEWS confirmed Davis owns a security company called Hyperion Protective Consultants, which is contracted to do work for the U.S. government. He used to work for Blackwater as a security employee.------------------------

This is a little more balanced report.
Oddly, what the New Yorker wanted people to think was murder I guess in Pakistan, the U.K. Independant called a shoot-out.Your article is your writers biased opinion; the other is close to objective news reporting.
If you do not know the difference, I cannot help you to.

You threw in a biggoted hate story not related to the thread topic and now you want to cry because I called you out on it.
Que sera, sera.

JackSparrow
6th October 2011, 20:50
Yeah and the Queen mother should return all the sh** they been stealing for centuries along with the Dutch,Portugese and the Spaniards.

This case was crock from the start,and the Italian legal system is so corrupt it ain't even funny.I wouldn't be surprised if she was framed in order to protect some rich little local boy.

Dave B
7th October 2011, 06:45
Funny old world, innit?

In Europe if there's any doubt over the evidence we let people free, even if it seems likely they committed a crime.

In certain parts of the USA, even when there's massive doubt, the accused is executed with no chance of an appeal.

Strange planet, this.

markabilly
7th October 2011, 15:22
First, we have the lie that she has rich parents, a lie told by the prosecutor.

Second, we have the prosecutor suing and trying to jail people for slandering him and the police when they challenge him (a prior practice in other cases, as I cited above) and trying to put them in jail for that

Thrid, we have no tape recording of the alleged confession, only the prosecutor saying it to be such--however, the so called confession was that she was there in her own room, not that she participated.

Fourth, the alleged accomplice who is suing for slander---the police found a text message from him on her phone, and got her to say, yes as to whether he might have been there.....well, yeah, Obama might have been there too

Fifth, the alleged murder weapon: number one, it appears two weapons were used. The weapon at the boyfriend's house was a large knife that would have done more damage. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OF THE VICTIM'S BLOOD on the knife (not even on or under the handles, which will almost always show traces in such cases and very hard to clean, very)

and the later tests by Court appointed Italian experts, showed that the victim's alleged DNA that the prosecutor said was on the knife, was corrupted, and was likely to be DNA from rye bread

As for the footprits, Italian forensic experts, appointed by the court.... determined that Guedie's feet could have just as easily made them

duh

The only real question, is given the prosecutor's conviction and pending jail sentence, why is he permiitted to be involved in this case............. :rolleyes:

Bolton Midnight
7th October 2011, 16:41
Yeah and the Queen mother should return all the sh** they been stealing for centuries along with the Dutch,Portugese and the Spaniards.

This case was crock from the start,and the Italian legal system is so corrupt it ain't even funny.I wouldn't be surprised if she was framed in order to protect some rich little local boy.

Err wtf has the Queen Mum got to do with owt?

You do know she's dead right?

It may well be corrupt but how does that mean she was innocent - of course it doesn't.

Bolton Midnight
7th October 2011, 16:51
First, we have the lie that she has rich parents, a lie told by the prosecutor.

Second, we have the prosecutor suing and trying to jail people for slandering him and the police when they challenge him (a prior practice in other cases, as I cited above) and trying to put them in jail for that

Thrid, we have no tape recording of the alleged confession, only the prosecutor saying it to be such--however, the so called confession was that she was there in her own room, not that she participated.

Fourth, the alleged accomplice who is suing for slander---the police found a text message from him on her phone, and got her to say, yes as to whether he might have been there.....well, yeah, Obama might have been there too

Fifth, the alleged murder weapon: number one, it appears two weapons were used. The weapon at the boyfriend's house was a large knife that would have done more damage. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OF THE VICTIM'S BLOOD on the knife (not even on or under the handles, which will almost always show traces in such cases and very hard to clean, very)

and the later tests by Court appointed Italian experts, showed that the victim's alleged DNA that the prosecutor said was on the knife, was corrupted, and was likely to be DNA from rye bread

As for the footprits, Italian forensic experts, appointed by the court.... determined that Guedie's feet could have just as easily made them

duh

The only real question, is given the prosecutor's conviction and pending jail sentence, why is he permiitted to be involved in this case............. :rolleyes:

Wealthy enough to appoint expensive lawyers and PR people (not normal behaviour to appoint media types is it?)

Can't really follow your point re the other stuff, doesn't make sense. Just rambling.

Murder weapon had victim's, Knox's and her boyfriend's DNA on it, just because there wasn't the required amount doesn't mean it wasn't their DNA. Rye Bread ??

So yet again not a single thing that proves her innocent.

Bob Riebe
7th October 2011, 19:11
Wealthy enough to appoint expensive lawyers and PR people (not normal behaviour to appoint media types is it?)

Can't really follow your point re the other stuff, doesn't make sense. Just rambling.

Murder weapon had victim's, Knox's and her boyfriend's DNA on it, just because there wasn't the required amount doesn't mean it wasn't their DNA. Rye Bread ??

Yeah right, I am starting to thing you are just a morbid troll here as you just keep spouting the same hate- minus anything to back it up.

DNA- your DNA is on any knife in the kitchen you use unless you wash it off.
-----------------

This is her grandmother from two years ago.

Knox family financially drained

...Huff said it's hard to watch from thousands of miles away, Amanda sullen, weak and at times defeated. It's also financially devastating. At 72 years old, Huff is $250,000 in personal debt. Collectively, the family has spent more than a million dollars on attorney fees and travel, and it's not over....

Brown, Jon Brow
7th October 2011, 21:09
Yeah right, I am starting to thing you are just a morbid troll here as you just keep spouting the same hate- minus anything to back it up.

DNA- your DNA is on any knife in the kitchen you use unless you wash it off.

:up:

You would have thought she might have lived with her or something!!!! :eek:

Bolton Midnight
8th October 2011, 00:26
The knife belonged to the boyfriend and was at his house not Knox/Kerchers

ooops own goal a go go there chaps

poor granny from poor family raises 1 million shocker

ooops there's another

Fine when you've run out of answers call me a troll if it makes you happier

But still doesn't point to Knox being anything other than as guilty as a puppy next to a pile of poo

Bob Riebe
8th October 2011, 02:01
The knife belonged to the boyfriend and was at his house not Knox/Kerchers

ooops own goal a go go there chaps

poor granny from poor family raises 1 million shocker

ooops there's another

Fine when you've run out of answers call me a troll if it makes you happier

But still doesn't point to Knox being anything other than as guilty as a puppy next to a pile of pooNothing points to her guilt other than your trolling opinion.

Troll, troll, troll your boat....

markabilly
8th October 2011, 02:04
Nothing points to her guilt other than your trolling opinion.

he ain't no troll. Not smart enough. Just sucked down the prosecutor's lies and repeats them. Prosecutor must be his kinfolk.

Seems to happen in certain parts of communities where incest is prevalent........................

markabilly
8th October 2011, 02:09
Funny old world, innit?

In Europe if there's any doubt over the evidence we let people free, even if it seems likely they committed a crime.

In certain parts of the USA, even when there's massive doubt, the accused is executed with no chance of an appeal.

Strange planet, this.

Dude, you mean certain parts of Europe..... the rules is different in certain parts of italy

Besides, you ain't sayin nuthing that I ain't already said.....

BOLTON'S HERO IN ACTION on OTHER CASES:

well we can start with.....

Critics Say Knox Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini Is Seeking Revenge, Redemption - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/International/critics-knox-prosecutor-giuliano-mignini-seeking-revenge-redemption/story?id=14623904)

Personally, I think intelligent Italians should be ashamed of the witch hunt, as well as this team of prosecutors.

I suppose ole Mignini ain't any kin folk of yours??

If he is, tell him when he gets out of prison, there are some dark, redneck infested, swamps down in backwoods of Mississippi where they could use a fellow real good at sniffing out them devil worshippers and leading lynch mobs in the middle of the night........

And guess what?? When court appointed ITALIAN foresnic experts do the repeat on that DNA alleged by the honorable and convicted lying prosecutor, they conclude well, it could be human but it could also be from RYE Bread.....

much like the alleged confesssion that she was there that night --not a tape recorded statement, as after all, the sounds of those slaps and thumps on her head might have interfereed with ascertaining exactly what she said... :s mash:..but all that "confessing" was according to the convicted prosecutor (but even with this lie, none of them were willing to say she participated in the killing.....)

confess you witch...when we told you that you were HIV positive, you confessed to having intimate physical contact with SIX, yes six people (but we will leave out the part about over three years)

Confess :arrows: well, hell, even if you don't, then we will say you did anyway :vader:

and if anyone dares to say to the contrary, we will put them in jail for slander, yeah, three years, but only if you luck out..... otherwise, kiss your butt goodbye.

Bolton Midnight
8th October 2011, 03:01
Nothing points to her guilt other than your trolling opinion.

he ain't no troll. Not smart enough. Just sucked down the prosecutor's lies and repeats them. Prosecutor must be his kinfolk.

Seems to happen in certain parts of communities where incest is prevalent........................

So I'll take that as a

'yeah we know all the evidence points to Knox being a killer but haven't anything intelligent to say so will just waffle inanely'

markabilly
8th October 2011, 03:08
So I'll take that as a

'yeah we know all the evidence points to Knox being a killer but haven't anything intelligent to say so will just waffle inanely'

take it as a "no"; Soo sorrry you be confused. I was just trying to communciate in a language low enough for your intellect.

Won't happen again, so go back to sleep

Bolton Midnight
8th October 2011, 03:33
take it as a "no"; Soo sorrry you be confused. I was just trying to communciate in a language low enough for your intellect.

Won't happen again, so go back to sleep

and again in English please?

Bob Riebe
8th October 2011, 04:17
So I'll take that as a

'yeah we know all the evidence points to Knox being a killer but haven't anything intelligent to say so will just waffle inanely'WE--hmmm-- that would be thou, thine own self and your opinion.

So now you are arguing with your self?
Careful there bunky, that ain't normal.

Bolton Midnight
8th October 2011, 04:32
Hello, do you speak English?

Bolton Midnight
9th October 2011, 03:32
Quite a collection.

come again??

Bolton Midnight
11th October 2011, 01:34
Have you anything worthwhile to contribute to prove her innocent?

Nope thought not.

Bob Riebe
11th October 2011, 02:57
Have you anything worthwhile to contribute to prove her innocent?

Nope thought not.Her guilt has been proven as thoroughly as her innocense.
Stalemate.

Bolton Midnight
11th October 2011, 03:07
No her guilt was proven, her innocence was not proven.

For the hard of understanding not proven is not and never will be the same as innocent.

Bob Riebe
11th October 2011, 04:04
No her guilt was provenOnly in your mind; people with more authority and knowledge say you are wrong.

Bolton Midnight
11th October 2011, 04:42
Only in your mind; people with more authority and knowledge say you are wrong.

Err no, she was found guilty remember?

Then she got in a team of crack legal eagles and got off on technicalities. Nothing there giving the slightest doubt that they had the right people all along but just were just slipshod in their job as you'd expect of Italians.

Appreciate as she is American you think she's been wronged but spare a thought for the family of the English girl she murdered.

Roamy
11th October 2011, 05:38
Bolton you are obviously biased - Get off it - She was wrongly convicted and people saw through this horrible prosecutor. Quit drinking the koolaid. I know Kercher is from your neck of the woods but knox didn't do it and you really need to focus on the drug dealers.

Bolton Midnight
11th October 2011, 06:17
knox didn't do it

What makes you so sure? Other than she being American of course?

Bolton Midnight
11th October 2011, 07:26
Americans have form where killing folk in Italy is concerned - Cermis Massacre

Oh and a few other things never explained

Knox's blood (mixed with Kercher's) the bathroom
Knox and Sollecito's bloody footprints in the house
Kercher was simultaneously held down; stabbed; sexually assaulted and knifed in the throat...by one person, really??
the circumstantial evidence against her and her boyfriend was pretty damning on its own
The evidence against them seems to have been that they were in the house, brought Guede with them, did nothing to find out what was going on with the screaming etc. All from thier own testimony, so at the very least they were accesories
they have never said that anyone else was in the house

ever changing stories, why if they were innocent they'd tell the same truthful story

Transcript of Amanda Knox's note - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570225/Transcript-of-Amanda-Knoxs-note.html)

Perugia Murder File (http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?p=80193)

nigelred5
11th October 2011, 17:44

So guilty or innocent, regardless of the resources at your disposal, you would bet your life on a court appointed attorney when your live twists in the wind? Put yourself and family in the situation of defending yourself. Would they not do the same if they believed in your innocence? They were convicted on inconclusive evidence that was inentionally misrepresented as conclusinve DNA evidence. The prosecution admitted this. I don't know whathte burden of proof is in Italy, but the outcome says they did not satisfy that burden.

Dave B
12th October 2011, 16:32
Well I for one am confused.

On the one hand there's the 20,000 pages of evidence linking Knox and her boyfriend to the crime.

But on the other hand, The Sun reckons she's "foxy".

I just don't know what to believe.

:s

Knock-on
12th October 2011, 18:15

On the one hand there's the 20,000 pages of evidence linking Knox and her boyfriend to the crime.

Well, I for two am equally confused.

After reading hundreds of pages on this, I am still not convinced one way or the other.

The evidence from the first trial was overwhelming and conclusive but the sloppy, bodged criminal and forensic investigation and statements/ retracted statements casts doubt on the credibility of the verdict.

The only person who we know for sure can supply the truth is Guede and there's no conclusive proof whether his assertion that it was Knox and Sollecito is true and contradictory statements (from dubious sources) against him.

Then, if the original evidence has not been contaminated, we have the widespread, industrial pollution of the facts by the media.

All in all, the people that are the most likely to be believed in this are the Kercher family and they have said that what looked like an overwhelming conviction has now been comprehensibly overturned, that they respect the decision of the Italian judiciary and left them back to square one.

Either they are unbelievably magnanimous or they really are in doubt as to Knox's and Sollecito's guilt and I will go with them I think.

Bolton Midnight
14th October 2011, 18:49
So guilty or innocent, regardless of the resources at your disposal, you would bet your life on a court appointed attorney when your live twists in the wind? Put yourself and family in the situation of defending yourself. Would they not do the same if they believed in your innocence? They were convicted on inconclusive evidence that was inentionally misrepresented as conclusinve DNA evidence. The prosecution admitted this. I don't know whathte burden of proof is in Italy, but the outcome says they did not satisfy that burden.

No as I'd not lie and I'd not murder an innocent girl so my DNA wouldn't be on the murder weapon, unlike Knox's.

Oh aye she's worth a go on for sure, but best chuck her out afterwards or sleep with one eye open as she may murder you and then get off with it again.

All in all, the people that are the most likely to be believed in this are the Kercher family and they have said that what looked like an overwhelming conviction has now been comprehensibly overturned, that they respect the decision of the Italian judiciary and left them back to square one.

Either they are unbelievably magnanimous or they really are in doubt as to Knox's and Sollecito's guilt and I will go with them I think.

So when are they nipping over to Seattle for tea and buns?

Nope they want answers and justice, and for that to happen Knox & her chap need banging up again.

CarlMetro
14th October 2011, 20:22
Where as I am just bored of this one now, how do you unsubscribe to a thread again?

Bolton Midnight
15th October 2011, 12:33
Where as I am just bored of this one now, how do you unsubscribe to a thread again?

Stop clicking on it would be a start

Bolton Midnight
16th October 2011, 15:04
copied from elsewhere, about wraps this one up - GUILTY

Evidence for RG:
- extensive RG DNA, bloody handprints and footprints
- confessed to being at the scene
- seen by eye witnesses leaving the scene

Evidence for multiple assailants:
- coroner testified physical evidence of injuries consistent with multiple attackers
- MK suffered 47 injuries, strangled, tortured, stabbed, neck broken, head smashed against wall, sexually assaulted, left to bleed to death, but minor defensive wounds, bruising on both wrists, indicates MK was restrained
- knife wounds from different blades, mixture of deep cuts and minor lacerations, indicates multiple attackers and extended torture
- RG bloody handprints everywhere but no RG blood on MK's mobile phones found discarded in park
- smaller/woman's footprint on MK bedsheet not matched to RG

Evidence for murder involving AK/RS:
- coroner indicated multiple assailants, RG/AK/RS DNA found at the murder scene, and no evidence of another third party
- knife with AK/MK DNA found at RS flat, recently cleaned with bleach (only partial match to injuries)
- inconsistencies in AK/RS testimony on the night of the murder, both changed their stories, RS lied about using computer
- suspicious behaviour when crime scene discovered (delayed opening MK door and contacting flatmates/police for several hours)
- MK body moved several hours after death, indicates assailants returned to scene but RG seen at nightclub shortly after murder
- MK bra removed after death, bra clasp cut, recovered from scene later, RS/AK DNA found on bra clasp (no RG DNA on the clasp)
- evidence of partial cleanup (hall and bathroom floor, bloody towels, no AK DNA in AK bedroom), but RG evidence not removed
- fake break-in (glass on top of clothes/PC strewn on floor) indicates someone let RG into flat and AK/RS covering their tracks
- mixed AK/MK blood found in bathroom, AK/RS bloody footprints in bathroom and hall (but RS footprint dubious)
- witnesses Antonio Curatolo and Hekuran Kokomani placed AK/RS/RG at the scene and saw AK/RS arguing outside late evening
- AK initial confession places her at the scene (but not admissible)
- appeal Judge Claudio Pratillo Hellmann said he believes AK/RS responsible even though acquitted

Bob Riebe
17th October 2011, 04:34
copied from elsewhere, about wraps this one up - GUILTY

Evidence for RG:
- extensive RG DNA, bloody handprints and footprints
- confessed to being at the scene
- seen by eye witnesses leaving the scene

Evidence for multiple assailants:
- coroner testified physical evidence of injuries consistent with multiple attackers
- MK suffered 47 injuries, strangled, tortured, stabbed, neck broken, head smashed against wall, sexually assaulted, left to bleed to death, but minor defensive wounds, bruising on both wrists, indicates MK was restrained
- knife wounds from different blades, mixture of deep cuts and minor lacerations, indicates multiple attackers and extended torture
- RG bloody handprints everywhere but no RG blood on MK's mobile phones found discarded in park
- smaller/woman's footprint on MK bedsheet not matched to RG

Evidence for murder involving AK/RS:
- coroner indicated multiple assailants, RG/AK/RS DNA found at the murder scene, and no evidence of another third party
- knife with AK/MK DNA found at RS flat, recently cleaned with bleach (only partial match to injuries)
- inconsistencies in AK/RS testimony on the night of the murder, both changed their stories, RS lied about using computer
- suspicious behaviour when crime scene discovered (delayed opening MK door and contacting flatmates/police for several hours)
- MK body moved several hours after death, indicates assailants returned to scene but RG seen at nightclub shortly after murder
- MK bra removed after death, bra clasp cut, recovered from scene later, RS/AK DNA found on bra clasp (no RG DNA on the clasp)
- evidence of partial cleanup (hall and bathroom floor, bloody towels, no AK DNA in AK bedroom), but RG evidence not removed
- fake break-in (glass on top of clothes/PC strewn on floor) indicates someone let RG into flat and AK/RS covering their tracks
- mixed AK/MK blood found in bathroom, AK/RS bloody footprints in bathroom and hall (but RS footprint dubious)
- witnesses Antonio Curatolo and Hekuran Kokomani placed AK/RS/RG at the scene and saw AK/RS arguing outside late evening
- AK initial confession places her at the scene (but not admissible)
- appeal Judge Claudio Pratillo Hellmann said he believes AK/RS responsible even though acquitted

Give your source other wise this is bs.

Bolton Midnight
19th October 2011, 13:54
No it isn't bs, it is from a number of sources compiled by somebody else.

A link doesn't mean it is true you know, doh.

CarlMetro
19th October 2011, 15:22
Stop clicking on it would be a start

it was a genuine question, doesn't stop it appearing in my inbox donkey brain.......

Bolton Midnight
20th October 2011, 05:06
What a strange world you must live in when you can only believe the Guardian, nice to see you are so out of touch though; who knows one day you may wake up and join the real world.

Bolton Midnight
20th October 2011, 07:56
There has to be some explanation as to why you are so out of touch with the majority. Do you use mind altering drugs per chance? Or is it just the usual vested interest?

ArrowsFA1
20th October 2011, 08:40
There has to be some explanation as to why you are so out of touch with the majority...
Just to remind you, in the 2011 general election the Tories got 36.1% of the vote.

What majority are you referring to?

Bolton Midnight
20th October 2011, 08:47
Out of touch with the majority concerning what exactly?

Everything it would appear.

Just to remind you, in the 2011 general election the Tories got 36.1% of the vote.

What majority are you referring to?

And Labour got what percentage, bearing in mind the very biased boundaries? With fairer boundaries it would have been a landslide for the Tories but hey don't let that bother you.

Just been looking at stats re Dale Fm eviction between 80-90+ % wanting them evicted with force, the tide has certainly turned, UK no longer interested in ooman rights and the like, common sense prevails and not before time.

ArrowsFA1
20th October 2011, 09:29
And Labour got what percentage, bearing in mind the very biased boundaries? With fairer boundaries it would have been a landslide for the Tories but hey don't let that bother you.
I'll ask again. What majority are you referring to here (http://www.motorsportforums.com/showthread.php?t=148395&p=975994#post975994)?

Bolton Midnight
20th October 2011, 09:40
Its funny how I haven't expressed my opinion on the Knox verdict yet you come to that conclusion.

Have you not, sorry I get confused your posts are all so much alike you blend into one.

Bolton Midnight
20th October 2011, 09:41
I'll ask again. What majority are you referring to here (http://www.motorsportforums.com/showthread.php?t=148395&p=975994#post975994)?

Normal thinking human beings, not lentil munching yoghurt eating pube knitting lesbians