PDA

View Full Version : Who will Schumacher Chop and Webber crash into in Singapore.

Knock-on
13th September 2011, 16:00
Obviously Rosberg has had some unfortunate luck recently and MS has managed to close the gap so I expect he will punt his team mate off to make sure he finishes ahead of him.

As for Webber, I think he fancies a bit of Button next week.

All pointless trolling of course and just for fun :D

Then we can have "how will Massa help Alonso" and "What conspiracy theory will abound at Singapore" threads.

Sarah
13th September 2011, 18:41
Brilliant

ArrowsFA1
13th September 2011, 20:54
How odd :dozey: Not many takers :p

steveaki13
13th September 2011, 21:22
Can I bid for Hamilton.

Now I have my bet in for the Webber hitting thread and the Hamilton hitting thread as a double for one.

555-04Q2
14th September 2011, 06:18
I think The Shoe is gonna chop some onions for his grilled steaks and Webbo is gonna smash some potatoes for his bangers.

steveaki13
14th September 2011, 07:31
Looking at the likes on your post, I'd be rather worried. lol

I've tried to delete it, but its to late!!! :eek:

CNR
14th September 2011, 07:52
Obviously Rosberg has had some unfortunate luck recently and MS has managed to close the gap so I expect he will punt his team mate off to make sure he finishes ahead of him.

As for Webber, I think he fancies a bit of Button next week.

All pointless trolling of course and just for fun :D

Then we can have "how will Massa help Alonso" and "What conspiracy theory will abound at Singapore" threads.

who will Liuzzi Kill

Knock-on
14th September 2011, 09:21
who will Liuzzi Kill

Naw, he wont get such a good start next time :laugh:

Knock-on
14th September 2011, 09:23
Looking at the likes on your post, I'd be rather worried. lol

ioan and Mia sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. :kiss: :)

CaptainRaiden
14th September 2011, 10:59
Uh oh, I don't think the Schumacher nuthugging/Lewis bashing crew are gonna like this very much.

As for the thread question? Damon Hill will come out of retirement for his one and only race at Singapore in a David Richards prepared Subaru Formula 1 Car. :crazy: Reason? He always wanted to race at night. He will then qualify ahead of Schumacher. Screwmacher, loathing this scenario, is caught red handed trying to put sand in Hill's petrol tank at 2 am in the morning. The ballless Charlie Whiting only gives Schumacher a "warning" instead of banning him for life. Race starts on Sunday afternoon, and Damon Hill's return lasts only 2 minutes, because Schumacher takes him out within the first 50 meters.

The Black Knight
14th September 2011, 11:26

Queue sexy German music...

CaptainRaiden
14th September 2011, 12:17

Please don't insult sexy German music.

I think something like this would be more appropriate:

eyMCMLfDs_Y

SGWilko
14th September 2011, 13:08
I think the Shoe will 'take it on the chin' and due to the resultant loss of blood, will pass out on a corner with a high G loading, and will take out one of the cheeky girls, the twin of which will be so incensed that she will start world war three, but not before marrying Lembit in a pumpkin house by the sea of showers on Tuesday, just a little after 5pm.......

SGWilko
14th September 2011, 13:09

Any tongues?

Dave B
14th September 2011, 14:56
As for the thread question? Damon Hill will come out of retirement for his one and only race at Singapore in a David Richards prepared Subaru Formula 1 Car. :crazy: Reason? He always wanted to race at night.
By the time his POS Arrows finished some races, it very nearly was night.

Koz
14th September 2011, 17:28

Massa will pull a Nelshino as Flavio takes over Ferrari for one race.
Mike will chop Vettel.

Webber will take out Hamilton who will take out Alonso... Prompting a Rosberg-Mike fight for the win, with Senna on the podium. While Button has a puncture from the debris of the Webbo/Lewi/Fred crash, sending him out of the top 10. :vader:

Knock-on
14th September 2011, 19:37
I must admit that I started this thread because of there being so many cynical, negative posts recently but I'm glad I did.

Sexy German music LOL :laugh:

Top draw boys. Top draw. :up:

SGWilko
14th September 2011, 21:11
I must admit that I started this thread because of there being so many cynical, negative posts recently but I'm glad I did.

Sexy German music LOL :laugh:

Top draw boys. Top draw. :up:

Stevie Nicks, now married to Don Henley, sings the Chain live with Christine McVie, the other Eagles, doing whatever Don tells them to, decide to re-kindle their 3rd Encore with all the F1 drivers WAG's - Glenn Frey buggers his nose for one final time shovelling so much coke up it, Joe Walsh takes a chainsaw to the McLaren motorhome in true rock 'n roll hotel trashing style - giving Ron a permanent heart murmer.

While Don is shagging Stevie Nicks, EJ plays the drums and Damon plays guitar in place of the fired Don Felder.

Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner are hired by HRT and finish 1 2 in the inaugural Hotel California F1 race...........

SGWilko
14th September 2011, 21:16
Stevie Nicks, now married to Don Henley, sings the Chain live with Christine McVie, the other Eagles, doing whatever Don tells them to, decide to re-kindle their 3rd Encore with all the F1 drivers WAG's - Glenn Frey buggers his nose for one final time shovelling so much coke up it, Joe Walsh takes a chainsaw to the McLaren motorhome in true rock 'n roll hotel trashing style - giving Ron a permanent heart murmer.

While Don is shagging Stevie Nicks, EJ plays the drums and Damon plays guitar in place of the fired Don Felder.

Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner are hired by HRT and finish 1 2 in the inaugural Hotel California F1 race...........

Oh, and Timmy continues to sing like a girl, but gets his hair cut for chariddy, although he doesn't like to talk about it mate.

SGWilko
14th September 2011, 21:17

Don't forget the leyderhosen and gimp mask......... :rotflmao:

Mia 01
14th September 2011, 21:22
Heres to hope that he not will finds him behind MS again. The best is ofcourse to start on pole but it is a hard task to do so.

SGWilko
14th September 2011, 21:25
Heres to hope that he not will finds him behind MS again. The best is ofcourse to start on pole but it is a hard task to do so.

Doh!

driveace
14th September 2011, 23:12
The Shoe will hold up anyone who poses a threat to his big German pal Seb,so maybe now that Hammy has no chance it could be Alonso,or the Australian Web !!