PDA

View Full Version : My Aunty Has Gone Missing

Allyc85
10th September 2011, 21:33
I know its a long shot posting this on here but to cut a long story short my Aunty has been missing from the Brixham area since Tuesday morning and if anyone thinks they have seen her or have any info please call the police.

link to news story including picture. Missing woman from Brixham | Paignton People (http://www.paigntonpeople.co.uk/Missing-woman-Brixham/story-13298561-detail/story.html)

Allyc85
11th September 2011, 10:33
:) Cheers mate. The Police are back out looking again this morning so fingers crossed.

Daniel
11th September 2011, 17:20
Best of luck. Unfortunately I'm not in the area so can't offer any practical help :(

slinkster
12th September 2011, 19:55
Oh dear... I do hope they find her safe and well. :(

tfp
12th September 2011, 23:28
Best of luck mate, hope she comes back safe!

The Black Knight
13th September 2011, 16:18
I know its a long shot posting this on here but to cut a long story short my Aunty has been missing from the Brixham area since Tuesday morning and if anyone thinks they have seen her or have any info please call the police.

link to news story including picture. Missing woman from Brixham | Paignton People (http://www.paigntonpeople.co.uk/Missing-woman-Brixham/story-13298561-detail/story.html)

Good luck with it. Hope she turns up safe.

Allyc85
13th September 2011, 17:09
Thanks guys. No news yet though :(

steveaki13
14th September 2011, 21:28
All the best Ally.

Hope you get some good news soon.

Allyc85
18th September 2011, 18:32
Thanks chaps. I had an email earlier saying that she hasnt been seen on CCTV or by any taxi or train drivers since she went missing and the coastguard and Police cant find any clues as to whats happened :(

tfp
18th September 2011, 19:37
Sorry to hear that mate, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

slinkster
20th September 2011, 19:00
Still no news? Thinking of you and your family. :(

AHEARN1478
27th September 2011, 07:29
How we can guess, its your Aunty. We have never seen you and your aunty. So have you any picture of your aunty post it here. Hope we will help you.

AHEARN1478
1st October 2011, 06:00
How we can guess, its your Aunty. We have never seen you and your aunty. So have you any picture of your aunty post it here. Hope we will help you.

BleAivano
1st October 2011, 12:17

try reading the entire first post and not just the headline.

Allyc85
1st October 2011, 12:40
Its not hard to read a thread properly is it, there is a picture in the link!!

Anyway sadly we still have no idea what has happened to Lorna. Theres been no sightings and no bank account activity and the Police have gone through everything they can for now, so only a single officer is now on the case and will look at it when/if any info comes in :(

slorydn1
4th October 2011, 03:53
Anyway sadly we still have no idea what has happened to Lorna. Theres been no sightings and no bank account activity and the Police have gone through everything they can for now, so only a single officer is now on the case and will look at it when/if any info comes in :(

So sorry to hear that. I deal with this kind of situation every day and it is so sad. My wife and I are praying for you and your family. I hope there is some resolution to this soon and that everything comes out ok.

Zeakiwi
4th October 2011, 05:36
Have you tried the psychics yet ? Lisa Williams, Colin Fry etc