Ya'll know the drill.

Who will Hamilton take out at Monza?

Mia 01
9th September 2011, 12:57
Jenson?

Seriously, it will be Webber.

N4D13
9th September 2011, 14:36
It's got to be a Ferrari. They're in Italy, you know, so I could hardly thing of a better way to grab the headlines.

i_max2k2
9th September 2011, 15:54
It's got to be a Ferrari. They're in Italy, you know, so I could hardly thing of a better way to grab the headlines.

Indeed on the last corner of the last lap, when Massa is first, Alonso 2nd, seb 3rd, and hami 4th, he will drive down the inside of seb, trying to avoid him seb will take out himself and Alonso. :p

After which Hami will drive straight to the race stewards office, and surrender his license.

SGWilko
9th September 2011, 16:04
After which Hami will drive straight to the race stewards office, and surrender his license.

Why don't we suggest he crashes into the stewards office......

Mia 01
9th September 2011, 17:29
Why don't we suggest he crashes into the stewards office......

I agree, but not this year, could be next, at this point on the calender.

steveaki13
9th September 2011, 19:03
Vettel. Mark my words

52Paddy
9th September 2011, 21:14
He'll be crashing out Monday morning if he wins the race. Or perhaps Sunday night - doesn't strike me as a particularly heavyweight drinker.

Koz
9th September 2011, 21:54
He'll be crashing out Monday morning if he wins the race. Or perhaps Sunday night - doesn't strike me as a particularly heavyweight drinker.

Seeing his girlfriend/special friend is a popstar, I'd say he gets on the coke... Which would explain a lot... :s mokin:

TheFamousEccles
10th September 2011, 00:25
He's been doing some sophisitcated 3D modeling using the supercomputer at McL secret island lair, trying to find the best vectors, fuel load and impact speed (taking into account ambient temperature, lunar proximity and rune stones) to best take out every car in the field with an accurately aimed schapnel element from the resultant chaos.

He's really been a evil overlord in training for these past years, soon he will make all pubilc appearances stroking a cat, and indeed, his car will be fitted with "Lasers" and a pet carrier for his (yet to be spawned) Mini-Me.

You have been warned!

N4D13
10th September 2011, 00:36
He's really been a evil overlord in training for these past years, soon he will make all pubilc appearances stroking a cat, and indeed, his car will be fitted with "Lasers" and a pet carrier for his (yet to be spawned) Mini-Me.
He's not bald yet!

http://www.peliculasymovies.com/wp-content/uploads/blofeld1-725410.jpg

truefan72
10th September 2011, 01:14
another useless thread

CNR
10th September 2011, 03:04
another useless thread
only if he makes the race with out a crash
are we sure that it is lewis in the car and not his brother ?

the way he is going i can see him falling of the list of great drivers
he is not on my list

kfzmeister
10th September 2011, 07:02
You guys stop it already. It's just soooo easy to poke fun at Hamfist these days!! :)

jens
10th September 2011, 19:19
Hamilton won't crash out at Monza. ;)

Mia 01
10th September 2011, 20:18
The start tomorrow, I fear a lethal crash in the first corner.

Robinho
10th September 2011, 21:12
Hamilton KNOWS he HAS to be ahead of Vettel out of the 1st chicane. Vettel KNOWS he HAS to break the 1 second DRS activiation before the 2nd lap. They are 1 and 2 on the grid. Recipe for actual disaster IMO

steveaki13
10th September 2011, 22:20
Vettel. Mark my words

Hamilton KNOWS he HAS to be ahead of Vettel out of the 1st chicane. Vettel KNOWS he HAS to break the 1 second DRS activiation before the 2nd lap. They are 1 and 2 on the grid. Recipe for actual disaster IMO

Yep thats what I predicted above, even on Friday it had a Vettel sort of feeling. ;)

driveace
10th September 2011, 23:30
Get behind him as a great racer.I was at a F1 Motorsportevent last week,and a question from the floor to Rob Smedley ,was "Who do you think is the best F1 driver,racing this year"His answer was Hamilton,he is so good,in both Quali and in his racecraft too.
Now Rob has been to every race this year,to form his opinion,has any one else on here been to every race this year too.
He is at each GP for 4/5 days,the average person on here with an opinion,watches only about 6 hours of each GP only on TV !

CNR
11th September 2011, 00:35
Get behind him as a great racer.I was at a F1 Motorsportevent last week,and a question from the floor to Rob Smedley ,was "Who do you think is the best F1 driver,racing this year"His answer was Hamilton,he is so good,in both Quali and in his racecraft too.
Now Rob has been to every race this year,to form his opinion,has any one else on here been to every race this year too.
He is at each GP for 4/5 days,the average person on here with an opinion,watches only about 6 hours of each GP only on TV !

so it may be true
alonso & hamilton team mates again after next year ?

kfzmeister
11th September 2011, 02:33

Bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!
Who in their right mind would say such nonsense?
He is so good in his racecraft????
Smedley. If he even said this? Moron.

ArrowsFA1
11th September 2011, 07:29
We know who will get the blame in that scenario if there is any contact between the two of them!

steveaki13
11th September 2011, 09:06
Always look on the bright side of life eh? How ridiculous.

Don't poke the tiger please! ;)

Dave B
11th September 2011, 10:25
The start tomorrow, I fear a lethal crash in the first corner.

Lethal?

What a crass and stupid thing to say, even by your own low standards. :down:

pino
11th September 2011, 10:38
If can't be a Ferrari, I hope Lewis win this :D

ioan
11th September 2011, 15:27
so it may be true
alonso & hamilton team mates again after next year ?

Hamilton as Alonso's lap dog at Ferrari?! Hardly could get more fun from watching F1!

ioan
11th September 2011, 15:28
Smedley. If he even said this? Moron.

Fully agreed.

ioan
11th September 2011, 15:28
If can't be a Ferrari, I hope Lewis win this :D

You've jinxed it! :D

Mia 01
11th September 2011, 16:57
The moment from this years race that Lewis will remember is when Jenson overtook both him and MS.

Jenson is a great overtaker and a strong racer even if itīs dry at track.

52Paddy
11th September 2011, 17:39
I have to hand it to him - he kept his cool and raced well today. He didn't get too hot under the heels of Schumacher. Perhaps not the best racing form we've ever seen from Hamilton but at least he's proving he can drive well within his limits if needs be.

jens
11th September 2011, 17:51
As I thought, he didn't crash. :p : But I wonder if Hamilton and Button had different setups and Button had more straightline speed, hence overtaking Schumacher with ease compared to Hamilton. In any case, that was unusual. :p : Remember, last year Hamilton didn't have the best setup at Monza either and was outqualified by Button.

steveaki13
11th September 2011, 20:59
I thought Lewis drove OK today, Button drove a brilliant race and outperformed Hamilton.

Hamilton raced hard but Schumachers defence was superb and Lewis wasn't up to beating him. That doesn't mean Hamilton's rubbish just that today Schumacher was better in a slower car.

I can't understand the aggression in so many peoples posts. :confused:

So some people really like Hamilton and some don't so what.

Hamilton performed really well in his early seasons in F1 and after a troublesome 2009, he has struggled to reach those heights again, maybe he will again or maybe they were his two best years in F1 by the end of his career. Who knows.

This season he has been poor comparativley but has still had a couple of great races and some should acknowledge this, but others should also acknowledge that he is a good driver who has won more races than many others have, but this season he has made errors.

All in all it seems the debates on this forum stem from wanting to antagonise others and stir up arguements and using a certain driver, rule change or company to cause trouble through complete blinkeredness to the real situation and not discuss actual F1 issues.

No one is right on every subject all the time and also no one is wrong all the time either.

So many arguements here are bias completely from every direction. One side says a driver is as good as evil and don't realise that in the real world all these drivers are good drivers and nice guys who are competing in a sport and all will have good races and bad ones and the other side say he is a legend and every race is a brilliant one with others causing the problems.

They both end up arguing so much that they are right and the other is wrong, that they fail to see neither are right and neither are wrong and it ends up going around in circles clogging up pages and pages of threads decending into personal abuse or childish rely's

Utterly pointless and no fun for anyone else. :(

Rant Over :)

555-04Q2
13th September 2011, 15:44
Ya'll know the drill.

Who will Hamilton take out at Monza?

Hammy dissapointed us once again with a clean race :p : :D

Koz
14th September 2011, 17:19
Hammy dissapointed us once again with a clean race :p : :D

Hum... I see a trend... He seems to have more clean races when there isn't a thread about him...

555-04Q2
16th September 2011, 06:30
Hum... I see a trend... He seems to have more clean races when there isn't a thread about him...

True :p : :up: