PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthdays?

CarlMetro
8th September 2011, 09:43
Does this forum still remember peoples birthdays? I recall the times when it was almost a daily thing that someone would have a new thread dedicated to them by someone else and then loads of others would then bid them glad tidings.

Well I don't care whether they do or don't. One of my favorite members and an all round nice guy celebrates today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY schmenke, hope you have a fab day and the misses and the kids spoil you a little bit, but not to much :dozey:

Mark
8th September 2011, 09:52
Happy Birthday! :D

Eki
8th September 2011, 10:22
Happy Burpday, schmenke! :beer: :burp:

janneppi
8th September 2011, 14:33
Onnea Schmenke!

Anyways, I had completely forgotton my birthday this year, but the kind forum software congratulated me via email that morning, which was nice. :D

race aficionado
8th September 2011, 16:33
Have a happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY schmenke!
:beer: :beer:

:s mokin:

DonJippo
8th September 2011, 16:37
Hyvää syntymäpäivää ! :beer:

donKey jote
8th September 2011, 17:25
Happy monkey schmonke :beer:

Mark
8th September 2011, 17:39
Onnea Schmenke!

Anyways, I had completely forgotton my birthday this year, but the kind forum software congratulated me via email that morning, which was nice. :D

I quite often get people replying to the automatic email thanking me for the wishes. Which is nice :D

steveaki13
8th September 2011, 20:42
Happy Birthday. Here's to many more.

schmenke
9th September 2011, 01:14
Thanks everyone! Although I am approaching the age where I'd really rather not be reminded :p : .

Wasn't much of a birthday. I had originally scheduled a day off to participate in a little tourney involving a wee white ball and an abundance of choice words. I had to cancel to spend the day in meetings at the office :s .

Cheers anyways for the warm wishes! :beer: :)

J4MIE
12th September 2011, 21:25
Happy birthday ;)

ioan
13th September 2011, 19:10
Happy belated birthday!

I wonder what did Carl imply with this:

... HAPPY BIRTHDAY schmenke, hope you have a fab day and the misses and the kids spoil you a little bit, but not to much :dozey:

The Black Knight
13th September 2011, 19:49
I don't know you but Happy Birthday Schmenke :)

555-04Q2
14th September 2011, 06:23
Happy birthday for the other day schmenke :)

Rather late than never my father always told me :p :

555-04Q2
14th September 2011, 06:25
'Misses' as in the wife or girlfriend maybe? Thats what it means in the UK anyway.

Some people have several misses's that their wives don't know about ;) :p :