PDA

View Full Version : running total reprimands, penalties--and wreck outs-- for this season, AS IT GOES ON

markabilly
3rd September 2011, 17:15
Since nobody answered my question, I found information elsewhere, so I thought a fun thread would be to keep a running ttoal of this for this season.

End the debates about who was the dumbest butt and look at the numbers;

Hence OFFICIAL penalties, warnings and reprimands totals to date--only those for which official penalty was imposed on a driver (NOTE: this does not include questionable crashes, such as LH taking his self out at Spa, but I have a seperate one for those)

see this for an interesting stat:

Formula*1 Penalties - Viva F1 (http://www.vivaf1.com/penalties.php)

based on this, it looks like Hamilton has 8 to date....with the others having 3 or less. Hamilton has two reprimands. The next one should result in a ten place grid penalty. Appearently, other penalties such as drive throughs, do not count towards the reprimand total.

Wreck outs with others and bump-ins with others without penalty
1. Hamilton and Kobe during Spa race (no sanctions)

2. Hamilton and Massa at Monaco (no sanctions)

Clear "cheating" without penalty but should have been:

1. MS at Spa, first or second lap, passed a car-I do not know who- but took the off road area to complete the pass, as he had too much speed to stay on road. Ham did the same once and caught a penalty some time back (only one i can think of)
Love this video, wished they had a special channel that only showed in car stuff for the whole race.....watch it quick, cause it will not be around long:

Schumacher Onboard Start - trformula1.com - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGShVPc41g&feature=player_detailpage#t=162s)

2. ????

Donkey awards and votes---based on the postings around here (such as driving a fast car, but too slow, poor pitstops, yaddada)

1. MS and his gold plated helmet, the SPA special super doopper!!! Yes, MS was driving with a genuine 36 carrot, gold plated helmet, and you can watch it being made right here
Michael Schumacher´s gold-plated helmet, Spa, 2011 "20 years F1" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5ZoiEKtgU&feature=related)

:eek: if you watch the entire video more than once, call for emergency pick up for transport to the nearest mental hospital

2. ??

markabilly
5th September 2011, 19:47
Donkey awards and votes---based on the postings around here (such as driving a fast car, but too slow, poor pitstops, yaddada)

2. ??

Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali has argued that despite his outstanding success in F1 this season and last, Sebastian Vettel is 'still not a leader' - and that only two current drivers truly are
Domenicali: Vettel is still not a leader | F1 News | Sep 2011 | Crash.Net (http://www.crash.net/f1/news/172763/1/domenicali_vettel_is_still_not_a_leader.html)

'Alonso & Schumi the only leaders in F1' | Planet F1 | Formula One News (http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/7151962/Ferrari-Boss-But-With-All-Do-Respect)...
In an interview with Bild, the Ferrari team boss spoke about what makes a team a great team and one of those aspects is having a true leader at the helm.

But, out of 24 drivers on the grid, he believes Formula One currently has just two leader drivers, Alonso and Schumacher.

how the Fen L can you call alonso a leader (alonso 83 points ahead of massa)(Rosberg ahead of Schumacher by 8 points)

that right alonso was a leader in spygate ?

well, he named one correctly....but otherwise clueless as usual

markabilly
25th September 2011, 16:39
well, for Mr. hamilton, the total for official penalties is now:

Hamilton has 9 to date....with the others still dragging way behond at 3 or less. Hamilton still has two reprimands.

Again the next reprimand should result in a ten place grid penalty. Appearently, drive throughs, do not count towards the reprimand total

The Black Knight
25th September 2011, 17:07
How many reprimands does each driver have since Silverstone? I'm not sure he has received any?

As far as I know, the reprimand rule only applies to reprimands received from Silverstone onwards because, since it wasn't imposed previous to that race, all reprimands received up to that date are reset to 0 but that's only for this season. So, I don't think Hamilton is in any danger of receiving a grid penalty.

markabilly
29th September 2011, 12:17
dont know

2 lazy 2 figure that out

Knock-on
29th September 2011, 12:39
dont know

2 lazy 2 figure that out

I ran this through a translator program and it means:

"The results are contrary to my opinion so would rather not post those facts and just ones that make Hamilton look bad" :D

Bagwan
29th September 2011, 15:09
I ran this through a translator program and it means:

"The results are contrary to my opinion so would rather not post those facts and just ones that make Hamilton look bad" :D

Something wrong with Knockie translator .

2 is a clue , according to mine .

Koz
29th September 2011, 19:04
Clear "cheating" without penalty but should have been:

1. MS at Spa, first or second lap, passed a car-I do not know who- but took the off road area to complete the pass, as he had too much speed to stay on road. Ham did the same once and caught a penalty some time back (only one i can think of)
Love this video, wished they had a special channel that only showed in car stuff for the whole race.....watch it quick, cause it will not be around long:

Schumacher Onboard Start - trformula1.com - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGShVPc41g&feature=player_detailpage#t=162s)

Ok, can someone explain to me what is wrong with this one??
He did not go off to complete the pass... He went off about 10 seconds after he made the pass...

Bagwan
30th September 2011, 13:38
I think you'll find since the British GP Hamilton has been issued with 1 (one) reprimand. He has been penalized with 2 drive through penalties and a fine however. I hope you have the receipt for your translator. ;)

It's a translator , not a fact-checker .

It translates what he said , not reality .
Billy believes it's 2 . (first post)