PDA

View Full Version : Simona shows off pork chop

NickFalzone
2nd September 2011, 03:12
lol:

uQDFSf6rGnM

nigelred5
2nd September 2011, 03:40
LOL, a watch and fragrance deal.... even the other chicks are doggin the princess.

Jag_Warrior
2nd September 2011, 11:18
I like her. I want her to do well. And most of all, I hope that the visa thing was real and not just a story to cover up why she wasn't racing last weekend.

And yeah, if I was a Twitter person, I'd definitely follow Pork Chop.

beachgirl
3rd September 2011, 13:34
I like her. I want her to do well. And most of all, I hope that the visa thing was real and not just a story to cover up why she wasn't racing last weekend.

I have no reason to believe it's not. Has anyone heard from the govt. disputing it? No. It's an embarrassment to the TSA, DHS, or whoever was responsible.

FIAT1
4th September 2011, 00:33
She is showing that she can race also. Nise job in Baltimore .

Wilf
4th September 2011, 06:54

Kentucky will be her big test. I hope she gets a couple good road/street course runs in before that. She is such a good person and it would be neat to see her succeed. :)

jwhite9185
4th September 2011, 10:00
Still wearing the gloves from her crash in Indy i see.

Mark in Oshawa
7th September 2011, 19:14
The car has its' own Twitter account eh? proof positive we need a life in this world.....but god love Simona, she drives an ancient tub and runs well with it....

heliocastroneves#3
7th September 2011, 20:05
She has a great personality and deserves more success... I think she had a better car last year by the way. ;)

Hope the new 2012 car can bring her some extra success. :)