PDA

View Full Version : TK and Helios teammates in 2012....?

SarahFan
30th August 2011, 14:19
Am I the only one who heard that on Sunday's broadcast?

That's interesting

DanicaFan
30th August 2011, 17:54
I think you are the only one. TK said things are good and he sees no reason why he wont be at KV Racing next year. Never heard him mention Helio..

heliocastroneves#3
30th August 2011, 17:55
Would be great... However Hélio drove a great race in Sonoma I think his time is over at Penske and he has to go to another top team.... Not because he's worser then Briscoe and Power, just because his time is over there. Barrichello in F1 also did a good job in 2005 at Ferrari but also he decided to go to another team in 2006, because also he thought that his Ferrari time was over.

If this is true about Hélio; he's from now my favorite driver, I'll wish him the best there. A green car fits him more then a black car btw..xD I wouldn't be surprised at all, despite he drove quite a good race in Sonoma I think Viso has to be fired. That TK is much better then him is not a surprise.... But Takuma Sato is just also doing such a great job, which means KV really became a competitive team in IndyCar.

00steven
30th August 2011, 19:15
Helio getting dumped by Penske makes sense, but I think Roger really wants to be able to have another 4 time Indy winner. Btw, it was announced that KV will switch to chevy and won't be affiliated with Lotus anymore.

heliocastroneves#3
30th August 2011, 20:19
Oh ok.... But at Sonoma Hélio really showed he's still a great driver... He already did that in Edmonton, but still...

Yes, I also saw that on the IndyCar.com website in the news section that KV won't be with Lotus next year..