PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime legend of the race

Daniel
28th August 2011, 14:14
Michael Schumacher for me. 20 years of a legend and pretty darn good race. 24th to 6th so far.
Not sure who is second place. Rosberg had a fantastic first couple of laps and Webber's overtake on Alonso was just fantastic......

i_max2k2
28th August 2011, 14:30
Michael Schumacher for me. 20 years of a legend and pretty darn good race. 24th to 6th so far.
Not sure who is second place. Rosberg had a fantastic first couple of laps and Webber's overtake on Alonso was just fantastic......

+1 5th Now.

Daniel
28th August 2011, 14:32
+1 5th Now.

Yup.

Some good drives today. Faultless drom vettel, aggressive but measured from Webber and good driving from Jenson.

ioan
28th August 2011, 14:36
The MS we all know is still there!
Wake up Mercedes you have the greatest driver ever in your car and you keep faulting him almost every race.

donKey jote
28th August 2011, 14:38
Michael who? :p

Ranger
28th August 2011, 14:39
Schumacher did the drive of his 2nd career just then. Great stuff.

Good drives from Vettel, Button and Webber, who could surely have won if he didn't fluff the start.

Koz
28th August 2011, 14:44
The MS of old! Hope we see more of this in the years to come!

Webber and Button, great race.

SV - same as always.

gm99
28th August 2011, 14:46
Maybe one of Vettel's most impressive drives, showing he can pass after all and coping well with heavy blistering tires.
Schumacher was quite impressive, as were Button and Webber.

steveaki13
28th August 2011, 14:58
Driver of the Race: Michael Schumacher & Jenson Button. Its a tie, both drove brilliant races. MS couldn't have got higher. He can't catch the top teams.

A lot of people did a good job today...

Other mentions:
Vettel: A great drive to win comfortably.
webber: Poor start and recovered to finish 2nd.
Alonso: I know he faded but 8th to the lead after 20 laps and then in a slightly slower car just couldn't hold on, he still did a good job
Rosberg: Great start and taking the lead, battled hard and didn't give anything away easily. Solid drive.
Sutil: Solid drive for good points again.
Trulli: A solid 14th for Jarno and he outraced Kovalainen.

N4D13
28th August 2011, 15:11
Sebastian Vettel did all the right stuff today. He's second to no-one for me.

i_max2k2
28th August 2011, 15:14
Sebastian Vettel did all the right stuff today. He's second to no-one for me.

Yep, won from pole in the fastest car.

Dave B
28th August 2011, 15:15
Button deserves credit for turning a dismal P13 into a podium, and obviously Schumacher for converting a disasterous 3-wheel qualifying session into an excellent points finish.

The Black Knight
28th August 2011, 16:00
An amazing drive from Schumacher and Button. Both were drivers of the race today.

tfp
28th August 2011, 16:45
Good race today, Vettel was very good but not driver of the race IMO. Bunson was also very good, qualifying badly and finishing well, Rosberg, absolutely brilliant for leading the race. Driver of the day for me was The Shoe, that was up there with Canada for the best drive of his second career.

Big Ben
28th August 2011, 19:48
yeah... the MS we all know indeed.... the MS that needs teammates to be told to step aside.

ioan
28th August 2011, 20:48
yeah... the MS we all know indeed.... the MS that needs teammates to be told to step aside.

I was afraid you passed away as you weren't here to share your immense knowledge and love for F1 with us straight away after the race. :laugh:

Just FYI MS' fastest lap was 1 second faster then Rosberg's fastest one! It might help you digest his 24th to 5th drive while Alonso was trundling around powerless! :D

52Paddy
28th August 2011, 21:07
Both Schumacher and Button get a tie for me today. Fantastic drives from both! Honourable mention to Maldonado who scored his first points of the season, even if his drive was unspectacular. Also to D'Ambrosio for finishing in front of a few cars at his home race.

wedge
29th August 2011, 01:09
Button and Schumi

Mia 01
29th August 2011, 11:25
MS, Seb and Jenson in that order.

Robinho
29th August 2011, 16:21
Button and Michael for me too, great overtakes from Button in the dry was nice to see

Big Ben
29th August 2011, 16:52
I was afraid you passed away as you weren't here to share your immense knowledge and love for F1 with us straight away after the race. :laugh:

Just FYI MS' fastest lap was 1 second faster then Rosberg's fastest one! It might help you digest his 24th to 5th drive while Alonso was trundling around powerless! :D

oh no! stop badmouthing alonso you evil man... Iīll go now weep in the bathroom :( (

confusing f1 with MS... thatīs quite pathetic

F1boat
29th August 2011, 17:22
MS, Seb and Jenson in that order.

+1

ioan
29th August 2011, 18:23
oh no! stop badmouthing alonso you evil man... Iīll go now weep in the bathroom :( (
Take a big towel with you and make it a shower of tears!

confusing f1 with MS... thatīs quite pathetic
Still you keep doing it, and feeling bad about it, strange! :laugh:

ioan
29th August 2011, 18:26
Right now there is only one legend in F1 the others merely achieved news or joke levels. ;)

52Paddy
30th August 2011, 00:02
Right now there is only one legend in F1 the others merely achieved news or joke levels. ;)

Yeah, Eddie Jordan.

30th August 2011, 05:23
Car races are very famous in any country. So we have to improve their talents. also we have to consider about maintenance of that cars...

auto transport brokers (http://www.a1autotransport.com/info/auto-transport-brokers.php)|auto transport carriers (http://www.a1autotransport.com/info/auto-transport-carriers.php)