PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime ban for Webber please!!!!!!

Daniel
28th August 2011, 13:22
A joke of course, but that move on Alonso was freaking amazing, scary scary stuff but FANTASTIC to watch :D

ioan
28th August 2011, 13:35
I bet Alonso was the one who colored his pants there for a moment!

ioan
28th August 2011, 13:35
Saw it as I was in the pub briefly, very Hamilton-esque but with a lot less criticism. That's the kind of racing we want to see.

Disagree, if it was Hamilton then it would have ended in tears or in a tomb.

Daniel
28th August 2011, 13:40
Saw it as I was in the pub briefly, very Hamilton-esque but with a lot less criticism. That's the kind of racing we want to see.

That's because an an Australian I'm biased :dozey: Seriously, what the hell does this have to do with Hamilton? Shut up about Hamilton in a thread which doesn't concern him.

The Black Knight
28th August 2011, 17:30
A joke of course, but that move on Alonso was freaking amazing, scary scary stuff but FANTASTIC to watch :D

Probably the overtake of the year so far. Brilliant stuff from the Ozzy.

Daniel
28th August 2011, 17:45
Probably the overtake of the year so far. Brilliant stuff from the Ozzy.

I think we'll pencil it in ;) You've got to have nuts the size of watermelons and a good dancing partner to make that move stick.

Daniel
28th August 2011, 20:09
Wind your neck in sunshine. There really is no need to be so confrontational. :down:

I do like your signature though and respect for admitting something that many here have thought for a long time.

I think you misunderstand, basically that's what you and a few others do on here. Don't like someone's opinion? Accuse them of bias.....

donKey jote
28th August 2011, 20:11
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:erm:

:p :

Daniel
28th August 2011, 20:16
:laugh: :laugh:

:erm:

:p :

You laughing at me, henners of possible title confusion? :p

donKey jote
28th August 2011, 20:17
No, this time at Black Night's ugly mug :p

donKey jote
28th August 2011, 20:18
You really are funny Daniel. You could put that chip in a butty and enjoy with ketchup anytime you like lol.
yuck no ketchup in a chip butty :down:

plenty of melted butter and loads of vinegar :facelick:

Daniel
28th August 2011, 20:19
You really are funny Daniel. You could put that chip in a butty and enjoy with ketchup anytime you like lol.

What chip? I'm confused. You seem to treat me as if I'm a fan of one particular driver or one team and at the moment, I'm not really supporting anyone else other than Michael Schumacher. You seem a nice enough chap most of the time but then sometimes you g off on one. You were the one who brought up Hamilton in a Webber thread, you'd have to ask..... why?

Daniel
28th August 2011, 20:20
yuck no ketchup in a chip butty :down:

plenty of melted butter and loads of vinager :facelick:

Ketchup is horrible I agree :)

It's spelt vinegar btw, but then again you're biased against ketchup so it's the sort of thing I'd expect from you *shakes head*

donKey jote
28th August 2011, 20:21
pwned by daniel... doup! :arrows: