PDA

View Full Version : Them damn immigants! I knew it was them!

Daniel
25th August 2011, 22:19
BBC News - Net migration total up by a fifth (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14663354)

So the conservatives come in saying they're going to cut immigration down and what happens?

BTW, yes this is an anti-Apple thread and I'm merely posting a story about immigration and criticising the Condem's so as to further my anti-Apple agenda.

Captain VXR
25th August 2011, 22:24
On BBC news there was some 'expert' saying that immigration had hardly increased, but emigration had decreased sharply which increased net immigration. Before any DM readers pop in.

SGWilko
26th August 2011, 08:33
On BBC news there was some 'expert' saying that immigration had hardly increased, but emigration had decreased sharply which increased net immigration. Before any DM readers pop in.

Perhaps all the expats are returning before Spain, Italy etc go for a Burton.

J4MIE
28th August 2011, 21:23
Daniel has been cancelled out as my brother is now a permanent resident of Australia. I hate him :(

Daniel
28th August 2011, 22:13
Daniel has been cancelled out as my brother is now a permanent resident of Australia. I hate him :(

You'll have to move over there then ;) Bah that'll never happen, J4mie doesn't function unless he's going to 3 rallies a week ;)

J4MIE
29th August 2011, 23:42
If I could find employment, I'd move anywhere...

donKey jote
30th August 2011, 19:41
now you're being pretty ! :up: :laugh:

Daniel
30th August 2011, 20:39
I've never seen an immigant myself.

You've never seen the Simpsons? :p

[3F20] Much Apu About Nothing (http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F20.html)

Immigants! I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it
was them.
-- Moe Szyslak, "Much Apu About Nothing"

donKey jote
30th August 2011, 21:05
Thank you.. :kiss:

your well come

Mark
31st August 2011, 17:02

Well all hate Daniel here :D