PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to smell ?

Bagwan
18th August 2011, 22:29
Right now , I would like to smell some bacon , because I'm hungry .

tfp
18th August 2011, 23:55
Thank goodness you didn't say bicycle saddles.

:rotflmao:

Bagwan
19th August 2011, 01:33
I do smell bacon , with a chicken underneath it .

I'm not sure if the chicken ever rode a bicycle because I just met it this afternoon , and it was already deceased .

SGWilko
19th August 2011, 08:51
Thank goodness you didn't say bicycle saddles.

Depends if the bicycle to which the saddle is attached has a crossbar or not... :eek: :laugh:

ioan
19th August 2011, 14:51
Depends if the bicycle to which the saddle is attached has a crossbar or not... :eek: :laugh:

Nowadays it isn't that obvious anymore, chicks wear pants and ride bicycles with crossbar! ;)

SGWilko
19th August 2011, 15:12
Nowadays it isn't that obvious anymore, chicks wear pants and ride bicycles with crossbar! ;)

I guess if the chicks wear skirts and go commando, you gotta be quick and look for the moist saddle then..... :rotflmao:

Eki
19th August 2011, 19:19
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Bagwan
23rd August 2011, 21:42
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Do you mean that you would like to , or that you would like me to smell that coffee ?

'Cause I smell enough coffee .
Not that I don't like to , or that I wouldn't like you to , but , just that I smell enough .

That's not that I smell or anything , although I'm gonna have a shower tonight .
But , it's none of your business whether I have a shower when I wake up or not , or just make coffee .

Or , whether or not I do , in fact , smell , in either the sense regarding the sense , itself , or the sense regarding the aroma , which , most of the time , since I roast coffee , is coffee .

steveaki13
25th August 2011, 20:48
I would like to smell the roses.

gadjo_dilo
8th September 2011, 11:31
I'd like to smell amything but the garlic in my colleague's lunch.

Eki
8th September 2011, 12:00
I'd like to smell amything but the garlic in my colleague's lunch.
Why are you sniffing your colleagues's lunch?

Eki
8th September 2011, 12:02
I do smell bacon , with a chicken underneath it .

I'm not sure if the chicken ever rode a bicycle because I just met it this afternoon , and it was already deceased .
Why did the chicken cross the bacon?

gadjo_dilo
8th September 2011, 12:17
Why are you sniffing your colleagues's lunch?

It really wasn't my intention. It's not my fault that the horrible garlic odour of a horrible fast food meal was spreading throughout the office.

Gregor-y
8th September 2011, 15:18
In California just north of San Francisco there's a farm in a narrow valley full of 150 foot tall eucalyptus trees with bark peeling off them. I've never been in a better smelling place.

Captain VXR
8th September 2011, 19:59
I'd like to smell a decent curry cooking right now.