PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire tv ratings

NickFalzone
17th August 2011, 23:36
Starting this thread because there may be a ratings surprise after the disaster that was this weekend. Would be interesting if it turned out IndyCar got its highest non-Indy ratings in years with one of the most embarrassing races the series has ever run lol. From Cavin's mailbag, note these are just the Chicago affiliate ratings, I don't know if/when the nat'l tv ratings will come out.. they might very well be disappointing:

Question: I知 just looking at the overnight TV ratings and noticed that the Loudon race did a 4.4 share up here in Chicago. A strong second half of the race with only a 1.4 for the first laps. We may have benefited from the NASCAR rainout, but Will Power helped out too. Good on him! And yet another example as to why IndyCar needs more races back on broadcast television; after the Cubs and PGA, IndyCar was the third biggest audience share in its time slot. (Michael, Chicago)

Answer: Wow! I値l be interested to see the final TV numbers.

NickFalzone
17th August 2011, 23:45
Oh what a surprise, just saw on RM's blog that the overnight's for NH were a .9. Why I ever got my hopes up...?

SarahFan
17th August 2011, 23:45
Overnight was .9

Final from network seem to be running a tick lower...

Expect a .8

SarahFan
17th August 2011, 23:47
Randy had better announce his fav5 and start some las Vegas promotion or he might not hit his elusive 1.0

DBell
17th August 2011, 23:49
Starting this thread because there may be a ratings surprise after the disaster that was this weekend. Would be interesting if it turned out IndyCar got its highest non-Indy ratings in years with one of the most embarrassing races the series has ever run lol. From Cavin's mailbag, note these are just the Chicago affiliate ratings, I don't know if/when the nat'l tv ratings will come out.. they might very well be disappointing:

Question: I知 just looking at the overnight TV ratings and noticed that the Loudon race did a 4.4 share up here in Chicago. A strong second half of the race with only a 1.4 for the first laps. We may have benefited from the NASCAR rainout, but Will Power helped out too. Good on him! And yet another example as to why IndyCar needs more races back on broadcast television; after the Cubs and PGA, IndyCar was the third biggest audience share in its time slot. (Michael, Chicago)

Answer: Wow! I値l be interested to see the final TV numbers.

Overnight for Loudon was a .9. 1.5 was the overnight for Nascar

NickFalzone
18th August 2011, 00:08
Randy had better announce his fav5 and start some las Vegas promotion or he might not hit his elusive 1.0

This is no joke.